Enchanted Forest Of North

They all quickly start their journey to North heading towards the enchanted forest. Ariana is wearing black tail coat blended with blue at the bottom, black pants, white belt, white long scarf with both edges on the back, dark brown knee boots.

For the rest of the journey Ariana always keep her guard up but lower it when she fall asleep like now, leaning on Elsa's shoulder with Blizzard sleeping on her lap and as well as Olaf, who is snoring.

"They all asleep", Anna whisper to Kristoff as she look back at them then to the front, "so what you wanna do?".

Kristoff think for a second and maybe this is the moment to propose, "Sven", he call to the reindeer, "keep us steady will ya", he request to the reindeer and Sven did as been told.

Anna is leaning forward, expecting a kiss, "Anna-", Kristoff said then clear his throat for romantic voice again, "Anna", he called again and Anna stop what she's doing and listen to his boyfriend, "do you remember our first trip like this when I say you have to be crazy to mary a man you just met-", he said as he pull out the ring, but Anna cut him off.

"Wait what crazy?", Anna asks in surprise, "you didn't say I was crazy", she corrected, "you think I'm crazy?", Anna asks, a bit angry.

"No", Kristoff said, "I did you were-", he stop when Sven signal him, his mistake, "-not crazy", he quickly said, "clearly", he chuckled, "just naive", he try to settle the situation, but Anna lean back glaring at the ice harvester, "not naive just uh- new to love like I was", he said nervously, "and when you're new, you're about to get it wrong".

"So you're saying I'm wrong for you?", Anna asks.

Kristoff is in bad situation, "w-what n-no", he quickly said, "I'm not saying you're wrong or crazy, I'm saying tha-".

He stop by Elsa waking up, hearing the voice, "Kristoff stop please", she said.

"Good idea", Kristoff said putting the ring back.

"I hear it", Elsa said, "I hear the voice", she hop off the wagon.

Anna look at Elsa, "you do?", she ask then look at the sleeping people, snowman and bird, "Ariana, Olaf wake up".

Ariana and Olaf quickly wake up, Blizzard is flying to Olaf's snow head. They walk and saw a thick must right ahead of them. Elsa quickly run towards it followed by the others.

"Wow", Olaf said as they arrive there.

Kristoff try to walk through it but been push back, "what the?".

Olaf look at him and excitedly run towards it but been push back causing him to fall, Blizzard fly to Ariana's shoulder just as Olaf run.

Elsa stare at it then she take Anna's hand on her right and Ariana's hand on her left, then the sisters walk up to the mist. Elsa let go of Ariana's hand to touch the mist, suddenly the mist open up a bit revealing 4 large stones, each of it represents the 4 spirits. Elsa then take back Ariana's hand.

Anna look at the 4 stones, "promise me we do this together ok", she said as she turn to Elsa.

Elsa look at Anna then at Ariana, who nodded. Elsa smile, "I promise", she said and they all walk into the mist and the thick mist close it's path.

Sven make a sound of worry, "it's ok", Kristoff said to his best friend. Blizzard that also feel scared fly in front of Ariana and rest on her free arm.

"Did you know in enchanted forest is a place of transformation-", Olaf suddenly said, "-I have no idea what that means but I can't to see what it's gonna do to each one of us".

Olaf statement making them nervous and scared at the same time. Suddenly a powerful force push them inside.

"Hey!", Anna said, "stop pushing!".