Unexpected Enemy

The former king and queen of Arendelle stare at their daughters in shock.

"Is it really you?", Iduna asks hopefully it's real.

The sisters look at their parents that were thought dead, "mom, dad", Ariana whisper. Blizzard that from her shoulder fly and land on to Sven. Without wasting any time, she along with the older sisters run towards their parents and give them a loving embrace.

"We thought you were dead", Anna said as they all parted ways.

"And we thought we never see you again", Agnar said.

"And it's clearly our thoughts are wrong", Ariana said.

"How are you all get in?", Agnar asks his daughters, "didn't there's a mist cover the entire forest?".

The three sisters look at each other then back at their parents, "well that's a long story", Elsa said.

Iduna just smile at her daughters, "you can tell us that later", she said, "but look at all of you-", she said looking at the three, "-already become a beautiful young women now".

"How's Arendelle doing?", Agnar asks, "but more importantly I'm glad you manage to control your magic, Elsa", he said to the eldest and the young queen just smile, "you already become a fine queen".

The Northuldra leader named Yelena heard this, "why would Arendelle possess a magical ability?", she asks, a bit cold.

Ariana step in between the two tribe, "please we don't want a fight", she pleaded, raising both hands.

"I'm sorry but we hardly trust you Arendellian", Yelena said.

"It's true", Anna join in but stayed at her place, "we don't want a fight", she try to reason with them, but the Northuldra still not listening.

Ariana just sigh but then her eyes widen, her body froze and she let out a silent short gasp. She can hear footsteps walking towards them, not just that but her heart beating fast and feel uneasy, "what's this feeling?", she thought, "it feels like I know it from somewhere". Other people seem not notice about this.

The footsteps keep on coming then suddenly the sound of matal being dragged on the ground. Ariana slowly turn her face, enough to glance on her back. Her surroundings stop talking when they spot a man wearing black hooded cloak walking towards them. His entrance is enough to froze them.

Ariana slowly turn her body towards him. The black figure then raise a scythe and rest it on his right shoulder.

"Again", Kristoff said looking at the figure, then turn towards Ariana, "Ariana who's this supposed to be?", he asks.

Ariana didn't answer, she only look at the scythe, "that scythe-", she thought, "-I know that but it can't be him".

"Ariana", Agnar called causing her to snap to reality and look at her father, "who is he?".

Her father is about to walk up to Ariana, but the princess raise a hand to stop him. Ariana slowly shook her head, signalling them not to make any sudden or reckless move. The she change her glance back to the figure.

His scythe of long black rod attached to the blade and two phoenix feather burning on it's ring on both sides.

The figure charge towards Ariana with high speed with his scythe ready to slash. Ariana is shock, "so fast!", she thought, but she manage to overcome it and barely dodge it and went to his back. She raise her right hand to summon the black rose without it's scabbard, and aim it at the figure's back. The man spin his body to the back to block the attack with the scythe's rod. Both their body is shaking with their pressure on the clash weapons.

"Who are you?!", Ariana asks while holding on. The man did not answer but when he move a bit, Ariana gasp as she notice a ring jade necklace under the cloak and this cause her to be distracted.

The man take this opportunity to lean back causing Ariana to fall forward. Then he use his feet to overthrow Ariana. The princess roll over and quickly look at the man, she stab the ground with the black rose blade. Black vines appear on the man and wrap around him, forcing him in one place.

"What the?", the former king said stunned as this is the first time he saw that as well as the former queen.

The older sisters and their friends look at Ariana, feeling worried, "Ariana", Elsa whisper.

Ariana gritted her teeth, trying her best to focus. But the man manage to raise a hand and balls of light appears, firing at Ariana. Ariana saw this and dodge it, but by doing that her focus fail and the man break free.

The man notice Ariana is starting to get serious, he quickly leap back. Ariana's boots glow yellow and with high speed she attempt to slash him but the young man manage to dodge it and Ariana get pass him instead.

Thanks to the powerful wind, his hood fall back revealing his black hair, brown eyes and his entire face. His surroundings except for Ariana who's still facing away doesn't seem to be shock looking at his face. Ariana look back with a stare looking at him, but then the stare quickly change to widen eyes as she look at him directly on the face.

Ariana let out a loud gasp, "it can't be", she whisper, "Jacob?".

Jacob look her with emotionless face. With a flash, he disappeared into thin air leaving Ariana in the state of shock.