Fire Lotus Origin

"My name is Zeon", the old man said.

Ariana's eyes widen, "you're Zeon?", she asks disbelief, "as if the first survivor of the fire lotus?".

"Oh", is all Zeon could say, "you know about the fire lotus?", he ask, "who are you?".

"M-my name is Ariana, princess of Arendelle", Ariana introduce, "and I'm one of the fire lotus survivor".

Zeon look at her directly in the eye, "I see the fire lotus are spreading in this era", he said and notice the black rose on Ariana's waist, "you got the magical black rose", he said and look back at the princess, "no wonder I sensed something in you".

"T-there's only a few that survive", Ariana said, "I was just forced to had these when I was 12".

"Forced?", Zeon asks.

"Being kidnapped, injected and being hardly trained", Ariana explains. She look hesitate but decided to go for it, "I have a question", she suddenly said.

Zeon look at her, "what is it?".

"Why are there fire lotus still remain in this world?", Ariana asks, "aren't they supposed to be forgotten decades ago?".

Zeon stay silent for few seconds, "how much do you know about me?", he asks.

"You were the first survivor along with the other one-", Ariana begin.

Zeon hear Ariana said, "Drake", he thought.

"-You fought the troll that give you the lotus's power", Ariana continued, "-Then you sacrificed yourself just to create a portal to banish Drake to the underworld".

Zeon just sigh, "well mostly that happened", he said.

"Mostly?", Ariana asks and Zeon look at her.

"After we defeated that troll", he begin, "Drake starts to go to the similar path as the troll but his goal is different".

"Different how?", Ariana asks.

"He's going to inject it to people just to create a powerful tribe", Zoen said, "since we never know who the fire lotus choose, he just planning to inject it to as many people as he can".

Ariana is in shock, "but isn't that going to kill most of them?", she asks.

"Yes", Zeon answer, "but Drake doesn't care".

100 years ago

A young man with light brown hair and green eyes is running inside the cave with white sword on his waist. He keep on running until he found another guy with blonde hair doing some experiments.

"Drake!", the brown hair guy called the blonde in front of him. Drake stop what he's doing turn around showing his dark brown eyes and one blind eye on his left, cover with a scar, "stop this now!".

"Zeon", Drake said, emotionless, "why stop me?", he ask

"Because I'm your friend and this is not right Drake, you know it!", Zeon said try to reason with him, "many people would die with this!".

Drake stare at the brown hair guy, "I do know that", he said.

"Then stop", Zeon said.

Drake slowly walk up to Zeon, "you know how people treat us before we got this power don't you?", he asks, "they treat us like dirt, a useless human", Zeon is loss of words, "I'm doing this is because to make them pay for what they did to us and make them realised".

"But many innocents that not involved would die!", Zeon argue.

"That's why people called it 'sacrifice' ", Drake said, "a justice will be form". Zeon starts to get annoyed, "why don't you join me", he offer as he raise a hand, "together we will change the world and become unstoppable".

Zeon slowly raise a hand, Drake thought he accept but that is until Zeon shoved his hand away.

"Never!", Zeon said, "I'm going to end this!".

"Have it your way", Drake said, he summon a black thin scabbard, and pull out a black estoc then throw the scabbard away, "but my path and plan are set".

Zeon take few steps back, he take a deep breath and pull out the white rose sword from the scabbard on his waist. He keep on staring at Drake, "if I recall, that estoc cover with poison", he thought, "I have to be careful".

Drake charge at him and stab multiple times at Zeon. The white rose wielder barely dodge every movement of Drake. Then Drake kick Zeon's leg causing him to fall, Zeon roll back to avoid another attack. Zeon quickly get back up as Drake make a powerful stabbing attempt, but Zeon prevent it with his sword's blade and it create a powerful shockwave causing both of them to jump back.

Zeon's sword starts to glow white as he concentrate on something. A white portal appear behind Drake.

The blonde look back and his eyes widen, "this is", he said, but when he look back to the front and notice Zeon lounges at him to push him to the portal of the underworld.

"No!", Drake voice echoed as his body enter the portal.

Zeon quickly use the white rose sword to close it back and seal it for good. Drake's action is enough to make him scared that in the future something similar would happen.

Zeon decided to fake his death in order to guard the fire lotus as a secret until his last breath.