first time

You are a young man named y/n you are going to the pizzaplex to watch freddy fazbear crew perform with your friends.

3rd/pov

This takes place at y/n apartment we see him on the phone with his friend.

y/n: hey what do you want to do today?

Jason:umm how about we go to the pizzaplex we haven't been there so what do you think?

y/n: uh i i guss why not....

y/n gets ready to go to the pizzaplex with his friend.ones he's done he grabs his phone and walk out the door with his keys.walking down some stairs and  walking toward his car and gets in putting in the key to start it.he pulls out the drive way and drive to pick up his friend.

He gets to the destination and pulls up to his friends driveway.who is just now walking out his door towards y/ns car to get in. y/n pulls out the driveway and looks to his friend.

y/n: what made you choose the the pizzaplex for?he asks. jason:you haven't really been there four some time so I just wanted you to see it and and plus I know you're going to like it.

He can tell something up about how his friend said it but he agnores it.they get to the pizzaplex he pulls up to the parking lot and get out.The place was packed with people,furrys,and children running around happily.y/n thinks to himself.

y/n mind:they must be having a lot of fun....

As he stares but his friend snaps him out of it.

Earth to y/n!! are ya there buddy Jason says as he snaps his fingers in front of his face.and he blinks for a second and say umm ya in here.y/n says .

Jason:well let's get to are seats i paid for us all ready.we both walk to are seats and wait for the show to start.

y/n/pov

I look at my friend and tell him that I'm going to put my earphones in and play some music in till the show starts. He nodded his head and says he'll tap my shoulder when the show gets ready to start.

Small time skip

My friend Taps my shoulder and tells me the show is going to start pretty soon. I take my earphones out of my ears and turn off my phone and put it in my pocket. I look up to the show stage and the show begins to start.

Jason: you ready y/n.

I see the four animals that are supposed to be Freddy and the Gang. As a elevator is lifting them up to the stage all four of them jump off and start dancing and singing playing there instruments too. As Freddy grabbed his microphone and starts to introduce himself and his friends.

Gr freddy: my name is Freddy and these are my friends. He looks to his friends and says their names this is Montgomery Gator he plays the bass. Montgomery Gator pulls his glasses down and gives the crowd a wink. The Crowd Goes Wild Monty fans are screaming his name.

Gr freddy: this is my other friend Glam Rock chica. Chica then plays her guitar and looks at the crowd the crowd cheers a bit and goes back to cheering a little bit more.

Gr freddy: and this is my other friend. My eyes catche a glimpse of what is supposed to be his other friend that is a wolf Freddy then says her name.

gr freddy: this is Roxanne wolf. Roxanne looks at the crowd gives a smile to the crowd and waves. Roxanne's fans start to go wild cheering her on. furrys  barking and howling for her.

I feel myself stare a little in shock.she was beautiful and gorgeous.i blush a little and look away to not look like a creep.

I then look at my friend who is giving me a smug look.

I then punch him in the sholder.

He laughs and looks at me.

Jason:you like her don't ya buddy don't worry not like I can say anything anyway.

y/n:what you like someone or something  I look at him.

He looks at me with a stupid grin.y/n you should pay more attention to who I'm looking at he says.i look to who he talking about.....

Of course he talking about chica......

y/n:ya I see who your talking about chica cool.

Jason:ya

The show is still going roxy is doing her solo for the crowd start going crazy as she looks at the crowd something caching here eye I look and see what
She's looking at but couldn't find it before she looked away still looking and see some weird person.

Someone in a weird looking patched up bunny suit hoping around.

I look back at the show that was slowly ending.freddy,monty,chica and roxy.get off stage to do autographs for there fans.i wanted to get one from freddy or roxy but I was to nervous to walk over to them because I was a little shy to be near roxy.i ask my friend could he do It for me luckily he said yes because he wanted a autograph from chica.he walks over to chica and gets his autograph from her and then goes to roxy and Taps her arm she crouches down to his level.

he tells her something pointing a finger at me. As I hide me face in my hoodie so she can't see my blush.

She tilts her head a little as she gave him a poster and signing it.

He then walks back to me and gives me the poster.

She wanted me to give you that 😏

I look at him giving him a curious look.

I open the poster and see it's a post with her and her keytar.i have a smile on my face I look at my friend who giveing me a look as I look back seeing freddy and the band getting ready to go back. I wave as they look at everyone telling them they'll see them around.

"A/n:ya I think this is a bit cringe but let me know you guys like it"