🍋"Alone time with roxy"🍋

Y/N POV

Roxy got off of Me and stumed towards her door with anger she,but she stops and looks to me still on her bed,hey you stay here for a few minutes ok y/n.

Ok roxy uh wait what should I do while I'm waiting?I said,she grabs a remote and hands it to me kissing me on the cheek.  now now don't forget what we're still gonna do~roxy said in a seductive tone in voice wich made me cringe,she left the room but I could hear her yelling at freddy behind the door all I could do was Chuckle,I press a button on the remote and a TV came from out of the ceiling I get cozy on her bed and began watching my favorite movie on Netflix.

1 hour late

Y/N pov

I hear someone walk into the room locking the door.hey why do you have your clothes on?the person said as I immediately new that was roxy,I heard her breathing behind me she licks the side of my neck I heard her whisper in my ear,now shall we continue~roxy said
In a seductive voice I turn around and look into roxy's eyes her eyes......were a pinkish yellow she pushed me on to they bed taking my clothes off of me leaving me in my boxers again she toke her top and bra off,she got on her nees infont of me she then looks at me for permission to take off my boxers,I nod and look away from her with a blush on my face she takes off my boxers and come face to face with my ecrion and tilts her head she licks the top of it making me grunt.

She looks at me before putting my hole dick in her mouth making me moan she began bobing her head back and forth,I was close,I was trying to resist the urge to grab her head but couldn't I grab her head pushing her down Cumming into her mouth she started choking so I let go of her head as she was coughing,she told me to get up so I got up to face her she got on to the bed on all fours doggy- style showing me her ass as her tale was waging,"come on and fuck me big boy~"she said in a sexy voice I walked towards her as i began to insert the tip of my dick into her pussy she let out a whimper in pain and pleasure,roxy we can stop if yo-,no keep going~she said so inserted the rest in which she let out a loud moan I looked at her wich she nodded for me to continue so pulled out and thrust into her which she let out a yelp in surprise griping her sheets, I began to go faster her tale getting in the way so I grabbed it she yelped,her moans getting louder and louder as I continued thrusting harder into her as her arms gave out I held her waists to go fast she held up her hand signaling me to stop she rolled over on her back opening her legs for me to enter her.

I entered her her putting her legs on my sholder so I can go deeper into her I began to thrust into her Harder making her moan louder yes just like that fuck me harder~she said,she orgasm letting out a loud moan,her fur glisten as I keep going,her breast bouncing up and down,she told me to stop telling me to lay down which I did, she got on top of me and licked my neck and used her hand to insert my dick into her pussy we both let out a moaned from this,it's my turn big boy~as she began to bounce up and down on my dick,she put her hands on my chest as support she began to go faster each Second as I gritted my teeth together I felt my dick twice I was going to orgasm,roxy I feel like I'm going to burst right now I said,do it inside my fill me up~she said panting,I burst inside her my seamen filling her up to were it was falling out she let out a howl in pleasure as she feel on to me.

Your my mate know~roxy said nuzzling your neck,I would love to be your mate roxy I said,kissing her on the tip of her nose,she bits the side of my neck making me grunt in a little pain,but she licks the bite mark......

End of 🍋

Roxy was laying her head on my chest with a smile nuzzling my neck letting out a purring which I look at her in surprise,her eyes closed with a smile which made me smile,I kissed her on the head and closed my eyes as well.roxy than opens her eyes and lays on top of me to gets her self comfortable.

This was my first time writing a lemon story so I hope it was good. And all of you have a great day!and sorry if this chapter was short.next chapter coming soon!