"fazerblast and roxy raceway"

Y/N POV

Me and my friend go to play some arcade games to get some tickets,but I am good at these tips of game so my friend was losing pretty bad.me getting a high score than him,he looks at me trying to figure out what we can do next he say's should we go to.

Monty golf,fazer blast or roxy race way

I look to him as he says the places I think to myself,as he says the places let's go to fazer blast I say.we make are way to fazer blast my friend choose the alien side and I go for good side ,there are some people that are my age and younger here,a boy that looks to be 12 or 13 in a blue shirt and tan shorts grabs a fazer blaster,he looks at me and says to watch his back,I nodded and grab my gear I ask him for his name he says it gregory,I tell him my name.

y/n: my name is y/n,nice to meet you gregory as I shake his hand.

Gergory: I can tell your new but not new at the same time,you now what to do right? he asks I look to him and nod we can see the door opens we run out and I follow gregory,he tells me to protect one of the flags i go to find one, I find a flag and hide behind one of the walls, I see one of the green teams Soldiers. i pick up my fazer blaster and shoot his vest,he looks around to see who shot him,I got up looked at them.they give me a thumbs up and walked out,I look to gregory who shotting at the team with madness in his eyes,I see my friend trying to get him of gard.i hold my fazer blaster and shoot his vest,my friend turns to see me he looks and said.

Jason: wow i was going to sneak attack him,but you sneak attack me I didn't even hear you.

y/n: well they don't call me the sharp shooter for nothing, hehe.

Gergory: thanks dud,

y/n I mean you said watch your back.

The announcer: the green team loses,blue team wins!!

The Time was 7:09 pm

We all cheer because we won,then me and jason leave,as we do I said bye to gergory,him leaving in a opposite direction.

me and Jason go to roxy raceway as we do we see roxy in a racing outfit holding a starting flag on her sholder by a go-kart,which I think is hers but I'm not sure.a worker then opens the fence to let us go to some go carts,I pick a blue one that has a thunder bolt on it.jason choosing the one that was next to me we see roxy walk in front of the startng line holding the starting flag.

Roxy: !!alright racers ready to drive like lightning!!

"A/n I didn't make this that drawing"

Everyone !!YAAAA!!

Still y/n pov

y/n:I'm to focused to pay attention to anyone.

Roxy then waves the flags telling us to start,I slammed my foot on the Gass pedal getting in the front of everyone I hear someone's go-kart beside mines I then look,anther teenager. But he smashed his go-kart into mine trying to slow me down driving mine into the side,and he then gets in front of me this was are last round, I got back infont of him,he bummed my go-kart on the side we had to turn and then the finish line was there,I slammed my foot on the Gass pedal turning the wheel to drift my go kart.he had a shocked look on his face as I then past the finish line wining,I parked my go-kart getting out of it my friend parking his next to mine.

Jason: bro.......that was COOL HOW HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?

I tell him that I drive my car out on a field sometimes,he then say's you need to teach me that jason said.

Im impressed I've never seen anyone do that before.The voice was female and kinda rough,I turn to see roxy,who had a impressed look on her face I looked down so she couldn't see the blush on my face.

Roxy: Well then come on I mean you don't have to be embarrassed,superstar.

y/n: uumm I..i..

Jason punches your sholder say something bro he says.you then say Im hungry we should get something to eat Jason you said.

Roxy: can I join you guys a little later.

Your blushing to hard to say anything.jason says:ya roxy you can me and my friend will just go to monty golf in till your done with the races.roxy nods her head,before she walks of she stops and turns to you.

Roxy:hey whats your name?

Roxy asks you feel your self stutter.
i I I'm y/n you said as your blush disappears a little.well see ya later y/n she says leaving you and your friend,
Jason looks at you with a stupid smug grin look.you skuff and walk towards monty golf with your friend following behind you,the both of you take a elevator to monty golf were you can see some kids playing golf you and jason grabs some golf balls and clubs you go to the 1 station and put the ball there and swing your golf club the
Ball going into the hole.

HOLE IN ONE jason say's makeing you laugh,you and your friend are greeted by monty

That took me about 5 hours until it went into the hole monty said.as your friend takes out his phone um may I jason said.monty nods his head as he took a picture with monty me looking confused monty than holds out his hand for me to shake it I shake his hand with mines .I'm monty and you are and your friend here?he asks I'm y/n and this is my friend Jason I say monty then asks us if we wanted to know his ways of playing golf me and jason nodded are heads.

Small time skip

The time was 8:00 pm

We're head towards the food cart,jason leaves to order pizza and while he was doing that I took my phone out and put my earphones in listening to music I like,humming to the music i didn't even know roxy was standing there in till my friend came back with the food and drinks,looking at him I see he was looking at something.i look to my the side of the table and almost jumped out of my chair when I see roxy sitting there looking at jason,as he has the food and drinks.

A/n: just to say I might upload part 3 a little later but I really like making this story so I guss see ya.