The return of William afton

A/n:2k VIEWS THATS AMAZING!!I'll keep working.

Y/N pov

I open my eyes,man I feel so tired I whisper to myself.i hear roxy sigh,I look to see her still asleep,I move a strand of her hair out of her face,she smiled in her sleep.i snuck out of bed to my closet to grab some clothes then headed towards my bathroom.

Few minutes later

I got out of the bathroom after taking a shower wearing my clean clothes.good morning n/n roxy said waking up and stretching.she got out of bed still nude.i give roxy a towel.

y/n:cover your body with this.

Roxy:ok but since you gave me a towel I'll just go take a shower ok.

Ok I said,as she walked towards the bathroom.i decided to make breakfast for the both of us.so I went downstairs to the kitchen and prepare to make breakfast,while she's in the shower.

Few minutes later

Roxy pov

I got out the shower went to y/n's room I'm gunna guss he washed my clothes because they were on the bed clean.

In roxy's mind:thanks n/n

I put them on and toke one of his shirts again,I'm sure he won't mind right?

Ya he won't.

Y/N pov

My friend came back over again.
So she's here again jason asked ya she is
Why you asking I said,I have a question about how wolves work jason said.
Ya know you can just look it up on the internet right I said.no I want to ask a real one jason said.ok if she wants t-

n/n:are you cooking breakfast roxy said coming down the stairs.

Yeah roxy I am I said smileing at her as she walks towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek.she looks up and notices jason,oh I didn't see you.

Hi jason roxy said,hi roxxane I have I few questions for you.go for it roxy said siting as the table across from him.i walked to the table as well with their breakfast plates.and went back to get mine and are drinks giving them their drinks and mine,then sat down and started to drink my drink.

Jason:so have you two had sex yet?

Choked on my drink.and started coughing.roxy eyes widened as a blush formed on her face.

Any other questions except that question she said as she covered her face.

Um ok is it true that you and monty dated jason asked.

Bro you said you wanted to ask questions about her kind why are you asking personal questions about her I said.

Ok ok is chica single jason asked.

I facepalmed myself,yes chica is single if you want me to set you two up that's fine roxy said.wow really roxxane you'll actually do that for me jason said.

Yeah anyone who's the friend of my boyfriend is friend of mine Roxy said.

Thanks all I known you for was how rude and mean you are jason said as he left out the door.why dose he ask personal questions about people.

y/n:I have no idea.but the first question threw me off.

Roxy:that's what she said.

y/n:What?

Nothing well since we're done with breakfast can we cuddle now she said lowering her ears.sure but then I'll have to take you back to pizzaplex ok I said.
Ok let's go know roxy said leading me to the couch,wait I need to grab something I said,roxy following me.do you want blankets or no blankets I said looking to roxy who grabbed a blanket lead me towards the couch again and pushed me on to it.

she unfolded the blanket and crawled on me and pulled the blanket over us.laying her head on my chest,as I grab the remote to the TV and turn on a show.hey n/n you know I love you right?Roxy said of course I know roxy poo,what made you ask that I said looking to her.well you heard what your friend said,I still am but not really she said,how about we take a small nap rox you do sound a little tired I said.its like every time I cuddle with you I get tired
*yawn*.

I just pet her ears as she falls asleep.
*ring* *ring* I heard my phone buzz,I look to see the one calling me was freddy so I answered it.

On phone Freddy:are you ok!?we just want to roxys room and she was wasn't there!let me facetime you ok.

Hey freddy I'm ok but I did find her I said looking at the camera.In fact she's right here I said facing the camera to roxy face.oh she's asleep wait but did you two do the thing he said doing the motion with his hands.i lied no we didn't she just wanted to cuddle last night I said.ok but you two do need to come back ok freddy said.

Freddy did I ever tell you that you act like a dad I said to him.you think of me as a father figer y/n freddy said.heck even roxy says it freddy I said back.
Aww thank you y/n freddy said smileing,welp I should get going then huh freddy I said.welp see ya y/n freddy said hanging up.welp me and roxy should get going.

Roxy I whispered she didn't wake up.i kiss her on the snout.she waks up instantly.what was that for she said nuzzling my neck,we have to go to the pizzaplex,I said getting up.oh you can show me that go-kart move you did on the raceway roxy said getting up.i grab the keys to the car.welp let's get going I said as we left towards the car.roxy got in the passenger seat.and I got in the driver's seat,then headed towards the pizzaplex.

An hour later

We got to the pizzaplex roxy geting out of the car first and running in.i then go in as well,as I go to talk to freddy again but Gregory was here.hey Greg I walking up towards him which he give me a face that shows worry Ness.whats wrong Greg I said.the others their acting weird haven't they he said looking at me.well you know roxy and monty almost killed me I said.i think we need to talk to freddy.we head towards freddys room.freddy y/ns here he says.ok that means we can speak about the problem freddy said opening the door.so y/n we entered freddy's room we have to take about William afton.

y/n:Who's that

Freddy:you may not know him but he was here in faced I think he still is Freddy said.

Me and Freddy fight him once but I guss he is not dead yet Gregory said.

How can I help I said convinced to help out,well we don't know if he's still in the basement or not but we can look but for know you go hang out with roxy or chica ok freddy said.

That's OK with me tell me when you find anything I said walking away and out the door.

Roxy hey you ready to show me how you did that roxy said wagging her tail as we walk towards the direction of roxy's Raceway.

Gregory:ya they totally banged.

Freddy:you know what they must have she been more happier than usual.

Wow thanks guys for 2k I shall keep working sorry for the late post.and have a good night or day.