"she's in heat again?" 🍋

Y/N POV

I lay awake on freddy's bed while roxy asleep.i grab my phone to check what time it is,oh crape it's already 12:06 I need to go I said getting out of the bed trying not to wake roxy from her sleep.

Pew that was close I said looking at the sleeping wolf.i decided that I wanted to take a picture of her.

Got it know time for me to go,I said leaving her room and heading home.

A couple of hours later

("Phone rings")

Oh God what know,I said waking up groggly from my bed.i look at my phone in my dark room,10 missed call from glamrock freddy?I answered the call.

Hey y/n can you come back,roxy was looking all over for you,but when I told her that you left she ran to the front entrance doors staring out through the door.

y/n:ok on my way

I said getting out of bed and checking the time.3:00 am.

y/n:WHAT THE FUCK,WHY DID I WAKE UP AT THE DEVILS HOUR!?

an hour later

I got back to the pizzaplex with food in hand.freddy meeting me at the door.sorry to wake you up late y/n, freddy said.its fine not like I had anything to do,I said yawning.well I don't see her here so where did she go I said.

Freddy:Well before you go see roxy, chica needs to explain what roxy's going through right now,because you probably didn't know the first time.

Chica walks to the both of us,hey y/n.
Hey Chica you need to talk to me right?I said looking to chica.

Chica:yeah so..........Roxy's in heat.

y/n:like she hot or......

Chica:no like she's craving for sex

y/n:oh um......................we did it before tho....

Chica:no she's like crazy and looking for you heat.

Chica Explains what the rest of what a heat is.

y/n:so basically she wants me.

Chica: yeah you can say that.

y/n:Welp I'm leaving-

But if you leave all she'll do if sniff you out so I suggest you stay here,freddy said.freddy he should go don't you think she coming now that she knows he's here,chica said looking at freddy.maybe your right I'll go with when he goes home just to make sure she doesn't find him freddy said,but first you need to do your nighty chores then you can leave before Vanessa gets here freddy said.

But as he said that we heard howling?

Oh that's not good freddy said in a panicked voice,we need to hurry she's on the hunt and knows your here freddy said.all right I'm gunna get right to it.

Y/n finishes all his work

y/n:Welp I'm done know so we can go know-

Roxy:WERE ARE YOU MY LOVE!

y/n:oh shit she found us.

Watch your language y/n freddy said while using his body to block the door.
Roxy looks through the window with a grin.

Roxy:YOU CAN PLAY HARD TO GET BUT I WILL HAVE S-

Freddy:watch your language!

Oh come on stop just come out y/n I won't bit like last time,I know you want me~....Roxy said in seductive.

y/n:nope nope nope nope no I don't nope.

y/n's mind:she kinda looking hot-
Get your mind out of the gutter your not going to do it again.wait her eyes their purple.

Freddy:y/n you need to get out of here!

Freddy nocked me out of my thoughts,
so I ran out.i heard Roxy growl and run to,she's running really fast.

She jumped on my pushing me to the ground,ow that hurt I grumbled.

Roxy:why don't we go to my room a-

Freddy grabs her holding her up so she can't get me,I toke this chance to run out of the door.i got to my car and got in locking the doors.why does this fell wrong running away from my girlfriend.i pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

Back at home

Welp I didn't expect that to happen I said falling into my bed,welp I can't talk to roxy because she's in heat and probably is going to find me here yeah I'm just going to go to sleep.

An hour later

I opened my eyes felling something staring at me,I see a pare of purple eyes staring at me.

this is either 2 things,that's an intruder or its roxy.

y/n:who are you?!and what are you doing in my house?!

It seem like my second guess was right
When I called roxy name.she walked out of the darkness.how the he'll did you get in my house!?I yelled.looking at the wolf who didn't respond to what I said.i got up and walked towards her her head was down,I put my hand on the side of her face.she looked up with just purple or yellow,so I just hugged her which she returned,she started to lick my neck.which I kissed her's in return,i heard her tail wag at.

We both look at each other,roxy having a blush on her face.she starts kiss and fall on the bed roxy on top of me.

Beginning of 🍋

The turned into a makeout session.roxy forced her tongue into my mouth,we both separate a thred of saliva connecting both of our mouths.by the way n/n I got In through the balcony ,roxy said. likeing the side of my face.
She then takes off her shirt exposesing her fluffy breasts,you didn't wear a bra roxy I said as I blushed.yeah I didn't think I needed it hun roxy said as pulling my shorts down.

Just looking at my boxers again.she takes them off as well,she moves down a little to give my erection a like,then moves back up to whisper in my ear.were going straight into n/n she said
Picking me up and telling me to get up.i toke of my shirt and roxy took off her bottoms.she gets on all fours doggy style,her tail waging,I enter her she let's a small moan in pleasure.her arms gave in,i keep going in and out of roxy as she moans and whine,roxy was grasping the sheets of my bed her claws digging in. faster please fuck me harder she said barely being able to speak,she was drooling on my pillow.

I began going faster and faster like she said.all I could hear were her moans of pleasure,I grab her hips to pound in her a little bit harder.i felt myself geting close,I think roxy getting close to and she panting.

Me and Roxy both climax as I feel my cum driped out of her,I pull out of her.laying on my back,roxy also rolled over on her back.her tail waging as she cuddled close to my chest.

Well I'd say people say your rude and harsh I said looking at roxy,she rose up and looked at me sticking her tongue,what's that supposed to mean
n/n she said booping my nose,nothing you just changed I said kissed her on the nose making her blush a little.

Let's just get some sleep now right,Roxy said.with a smile kissing my cheek and
Laying her head on my chest,I kiss her on the head and close my eyes as well.
As I and Roxy drift of to sleep...............

A/n:Ok so I wasn't really planning on this part.

y/n:you were you know you were.

A/n:shhh don't expose me ok

A/n I think I'm going to work on both books aging so yeah seee you guys!