"becoming close friends"

Y/N POV

I put my earphones away looking to jason,as he gives me and roxy are drinks as he walks to go get the pizza.roxy then
Turns to me and asks me about the go-kart thing, so I told her what I told jason she leaned forward towards me and said.

Roxy: can you show me how to do that?

as she toys with her fingers,I look to her and give her a smile.i wish I can teach you but I can't do it when people are Around i said,she looks at little disappointed but an idea comes to her mind.

Roxy: you could become a security guard.

I think to myself,becomeing a night gard huh,I murmured,jason then comes back with the food.we than take some slices of pizza,I take my pizza slice and take a bit out of it.man this is really good I said looking at jason and roxy,I then see freddy heading towards us.

man this is really good I said looking at jason and roxy,I then see freddy heading towards us

hey roxy we have one more show to do freddy said to roxy.roxy looks at freddy with a annoyed face then looks at me it was nice talking to you y/n.

y/n: ya I guess see you tomorrow then.i look down,roxy than puts her hand on my sholder,see ya she said superstar.

Roxy pov

After the show I went back to my green room.i than look at myself In the mirror,and I start to think about y/n when we were talking.i feel my self blushing?

Roxy: wait a minute I'm not blush am I?!
I look at myself in the mirror and see a blush on my face.

I can't be falling for him right,putting my head on my table.I hear someone walk into my room,I look up to see chica standing there with a worried expression on her face.

Chica: roxy are you ok?

I then look at her,getting up from my seat with the blush still on my face.what are you thinking about roxy chica said.i then get up to look at her,well just thinking about......my tail starts waging,I then go to grab it.well looks like you may like someone chica said teasing me
I DONT LIKE ANYONE I yelled.Oh but your tail is giving you away chica said,I than look seeing my tail,it was waging like crazy.

Roxy: fine I may like someone....

Time skip

Y/N POV

After dropping off my friend at his house,I than head towards my apartment I than pick up my phone and
And call fazbear entertainment,hey I was wondering if I could get the security guard shift at Fazbear's entertainment.

???:you want to join the guard shift,well you will have to get interviewed to see if your fit for this job.

y/n: What time is the interview?I asked

???: 7am,got that the person on the phone said.

y/n: yep,

Thank you I said as they hung up the phone,I hoped into my bed getting comfortable and then close my eyes.

The next morning

The time was 5:25 am

Y/N POV

You open your eyes waking up to the morning light shining.

y/n: MY EYES,you grab your eyes sheldding your eyes from the bright sun
You than hope out of bed grabbing your tawol and heading towards your bathroom cutting on the shower taking off your clothes and getting in

Small time skip

I go back to my room getting ready for my interview,I then head towards my kitchen to cook me some breakfast, bacon,sausage pancakes after I ate my breakfast I went to my bathroom sink to brush my teeth,after that I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

Small time skip 6:58

I walked into the main entrance,I see a woman in a security guard suit and I walked towards her.

y/n: are you the person thats interviewing me?

Vanessa:yes I am Vanessa,you must be
Y/n.

Yep that's me I said we past by the green rooms in Rockstar row,seeing freddy,roxy,monty and chica's rooms, they were just now waking up.chica got up early so I seen her first waving my hand,she turned to me and waved at me back.me and vanessa get to the interview room I take my seat and look to Vanessa,well are you sure you want to take this job you will guarding and making sure that the pizzaplex is closed
And make sure that ther aren't any Intruders Vanessa said.

I scratch the back of my head,and turn to her.yes mama I said,well then looking at your papers your a good person,I'm see that you'll be a good night guard.she looked back up to me,I won't let you down miss Vanessa.well then you should get going your night shift starts at 5:am,she then gives me my guard clothes.the place is closed for renovations for some weeks,I nod my head she also gave me the keys to the pizzaplex door.I start to head out of the pizzaplex on my way out I seen gergory and freddy,I look to them and waved my hand.them waving back,and I headed towards the door leaving the pizzaplex.

Time skip

Y/N POV

My eyes snap open as I jump out of my  bed ,I held my head with my hand I look around and get up to put on my security
Uniform.I go to the bathroom mirror and look staring at myself,I look away and leave grabbing my keys and phone and head to my car.

Small time skip

The time was 5am

Y/N POV

I walked into the pizzaplex and patrol the areas in the pizzaplex doesn't seem there anyone hear so I head to my office and check the camera's one I put my earphones in my ears and play some music and start to doodle something in my book.

Freddy's POV

Me and roxy are in my room roxy was asking me if y/n had got the job,I told her yes he had and her ears purked up and she thank me hugging me.

I gave her a questioning look,she never hugs anyone,she then leaves as I sat there questioning myself.

Y/N POV

I realized I was drawing roxy,and listening to music the office door's were open.i than look up feeling something breathing behind me,I turn to see roxy looking at me 4 feet away I cover the book with a blush on my face.and seeing she had one as well.......

A/n: I love a good cliff hanger well see ya.