Short peace and gathering of Evil

Chapter is longer than I expected. But then again, that's kind of the norm for me now. Try to write at least more than a thousand words, end up tripling it.

Oh well, on with the show!

Note: Picture above has nothing to do with the chapter. Just thought I'd show what the 12 Talismans look like.

Enjoy!

It has been one week, since the existence of the Power Rangers and the world was still in pandemonium over that reveal.

News reporters and journalists were eating it up like crazy as the media repeatedly showed the fight between Kiryu and Dragonzord from the week before.

The creators (or companies that own the series) of Power Rangers (America) and its parent series (From what I know, Power Rangers reuses a lot of material from this series) Super Sentai (Japan) were hounded relentlessly by news media from around the world about this stunning revelation.

"We are just in as much shock as you are. But we swear that the existence of the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger and Dragonzord has nothing to do with us."

Was the statement from the representatives of the companies of their respective series response to the public. Though it seems to do little good as it only seems to stir the hornet nest up even further with that revelation.

Actors from both franchises were interviewed and pressed for information and their thoughts on the existence of the Power Rangers.

Jason David Frank, who played the longest lasting Power Ranger Tommy Oliver, was questioned how he felt about the Green Ranger existence.

"Well, I must admit that it is quite a shock that a real-life Power Ranger exist." He admitted, "Especially when it's one that I had originally played as in the series."

"But, in this world of ours, is it really surprising when real life Kaiju/Titans exists?"

He laid out that question to the news team interviewing him. They had to admit, he made a good point.

"Plus," He added on, "If there is one Ranger, there is bound to be a team of them."

"That's something interesting to look forward too."

He finished, reality setting in on them that if the Green Ranger exists. Then so would a whole team of them.

It set off a spark that turned into an inferno, causing people to try to find out who the Rangers were themselves.

...Both good and bad.

But much like the shows themselves, they weren't going to be found so easily. Even if they tried to use the series as references to identify one.

-Global Defense Force-

Smack!

Came the sound of the Head of the GDF hand making contact with General Gyozen face.

"I cannot believe what I have been hearing about your performances against Gojira."

Machiko Tsuge, Former Japanese Prime Minister and now head of the Global Defense Force said. Furious at what she had learned.

"I leave for a week to attend a conference with the United Nations, and when I come back, I learn what had really gone on in that battle."

"You're lucky that the news teams reporting that fight were our own agents and had removed the part containing your disgusting response!"

Machiko shouted this time as she slammed her fist to her desk. She was beyond furious, she understood that people hated having someone far more powerful and uncontrollable fight their battles for them. But, to even not spare the children Kaiju?