Crossover: The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 3

(I originally wanted to put this picture when I had introduced Aizawa, but his hand was weirding me out. Later realized that he wasn't missing any fingers, it was just how he was holding his hand)

Phew!

My hands are exhausted.

But here you go.

Don't own any art or videos shown in this chapter.

Oh, yeah. I know that some of the pictures that are going to be shown here will show some of the classmates as adults. But I'm just guessing those where the ones Tempest liked the most or were the ones he found.

(Of course, some pics might be different from his for the hell of it)

So, try to imagine them as teens because they are portrayed as teens here.

Enjoy!

The day had finally come. When (M/N) and Luke were to start their new at UA General Education course.

To say that Luke was nervous was an understatement.

He was on the verge of losing his fucking cool!

"Deep breath, you overgrown reptile."

(M/N) dead sounding voice reminded him.

Causing the younger male to calm down as he took several deep breaths.

"Thanks." Luke said. "But did you really have to call me an overgrown reptile?"

"Yes."

(M/N) simply said.

"Oh, God damn it."

Luke muttered to himself.

He could never win against him.

The two continued walking until they reached their classroom.

"So..." (M/N) put a hand on his hip as he stared at the door. "This is our classroom, huh?"

"..."

"..."

The two just stared.

"..."

"...what kind of quirk users do they have that required the need of having such a freaking huge door?"

Luke just asked as he stared at the massive door incredulously.

It dwarfed his own size!

"Obviously, it's for those that can't turn off their quirks that make them look like mini Titans."

(M/N) deadpanned as he too stared at the door with surprise.

'Will the surprises never end?'

(M/N) thought to himself.

"Nervous?"

A new voice startled the two out of their reverie as they turned their heads to the new guy.