1K Special: Into the Power Rangerverse

Hello and welcome to this Special!

To celebrate the one thousand views this story has gotten I will be writing several Special chapters of our hero being sent to Power Rangers Canonverse.

Of course, don't expect me to write them all in order since I still need to continue the main story. And just to let you know, this will be connected to the main story as one of the many adventures (M/N) will go through as a Power Rangers.

Where (more like When) will he be sent?

Stick around for the fun to begin.

Almost forgot, these specials are going to be set more into the future. So, if you feel like I'm omitting something, it's probably because I haven't introduced them yet into the main story.

Also, all art found on Pinterest!

Enjoy!

Kaboom!

Sounds of explosion could be heard as an all too familiar figure could be seen towering above the city.

(Megazord. Found on Pinterest. Don't worry, they also have the other Megazord transformations. They just use the Megazord that works best for the situation)

"Woah!"

The Power Rangers shouted as sparks flew all over them from the impact they had taken. Grabbing a hold of the controls the Rangers managed to steady the Megazord back up.

Just in time too, as Tchang Zu lunged at them.

Swinging the Power Sword, they landed a clean hit on the Demon Sorcerer.

"Rrgh!"

The Thunder Demon Sorcerer yelled in pain, as he clenched his chest where the wound was bleeding.

Growling, he released a blast of thunder at the Megazord. Only, to his shock, for the Megazord to somehow absorb it and funnel the energy flow into the Power Sword.

"Uh-oh" Tchang Zu remembered a very important detail from his siblings.

Don't get hit by the Power Sword final strike.

It hurts like a bitch, and considering they were more durable than the monsters Lord Zedd sent out. He was definitely going to feel that for a while.

(Megazord Power Sword. 0:20 - 0:40.)

"AAHHH!!" The Thunder Demon screamed as energy crackled all over him. Before he fell to the ground, seemingly exploding as he retreated back to the Moon Palace.

"Yeah!"

The five shouted in victory.

"That's one sucker down" Jade cheered, "(M/N), Tommy! How are things going on your side!"