Go Go Power Rangers!

(Couldn't think of a better title -_-;)

As many of you might have heard by now, Jason David Frank aka Power Rangers legend Tommy Oliver has passed away.

This makes two actors that had an impact on my childhood gone. While I did not know much about Kevin Conroy, due to him being Batman voice actor and me never looking at the credits to know who's who as a child, it is still a shock.

As such, this chapter is made in memory of the Great Power Ranger Tommy Oliver.

(Also, why I'm doing this chapter now instead of continuing the multiverse book and doing this later.)

(P.S. Meant to post this on Sunday, but with Thanksgiving coming up I had to help my mom get the groceries and the turkey. And then go to work. So, it took me a little longer to finish this chapter)

 So, it took me a little longer to finish this chapter)

As a friendly reminder: I do not own any of the arts, videos found in this story. All belong to their respective creators. And are found on Pinterest, Google, and YouTube.

Enjoy!

Recap:

(1:47 - 1:58)

"From this moment forth, the world as you know it shall cease to exist!"

"Welcome! To my NIGHTMARE!"

CRASH! CRACKLE!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ivan Ooze maniacally laughed, before saying:

"Bye-bye! Kiddies!"

And teleporting himself and the Evil Alliance out of Monarch and to the Moon Palace.

Leaving behind a stunned audience.

"He's gone!"

Jade shouted in annoyance.

The Oozemans growled and made threatening gestures.

"Great!" Damian growled. "How are we going to fight them!?"

Before Tommy or (M/N) could say anything.

Beep beep!

Their wrist communicators started going off.