The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 4

(Random songs are random because my mind is random)

Doesn't it piss you off when you want to write a new chapter for one of your older books that hasn't been updated for a while and yet, when you try to write you lose the energy to do so?

That's me with my Godzilla books, moment I try to write my mind wanders off.

Oh, well. At least I'm getting some ideas. Just need to break this hold my other books have on me.

Enjoy!

"Soooooo..."

(M/N) voice trailed off as he had his arms crossed and leaning against the wall.

"Remind me again, why we are here?"

The 'we' he was referring to was himself and Class 1-C. For some reason they were joining Class 1-A in their little hero/villain mock battle.

"Because principal Nezu thought it would be a better experience if we did a co-op training." Aizawa explained. "After all, in the future heroes will need to work together with other heroes, and sometimes villains, in order to deescalate a dangerous situation. Or in order to defeat a villain so powerful that just one isn't enough."

"Big deal!" Bakugou scoffed. "I can take them down myself!"

"Oh?" (M/N) raised an eyebrow. "Weren't you immobilized and about to become part of a hentai situation several months ago?"

"And that villain was not that great of a threat."

"@#$!%$#%!!!"

Bakugou shouted at him, trying to intimidate the unfazed older male.

"Oh, pipe down you dog!"

Harley shouted as she threw a pie to his face.

*SPLAT!!*

"We didn't come here just to hear you brag about your tiny dick."

!!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Class 1-C 'ohh'd' at him as Joker fell to the ground, laughing his ass off.

Class 1-A was stuck between laughing, and scandalized (you know who they are)

"Why you-!!"

"Young Bakugou that is enough!"

All Might shouted out loud, shutting him up.

"The purpose of this match-up is to test how well you young, aspiring students can work with people you don't know so well! There is no time for infighting!"

Bakugou grumbled but shut up at the Number 1 Hero admonishment.

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya just stared in awe at the unfazed male staring down Kacchan like it was nothing.