New Orleans

|~ Bella's P.O.V. ~|

As I walked through the streets of New Orleans, I heard clashing from the place called Rousseau's.

I quickly rushed there to see whats happening. When I got there I saw a woman, bleeding. She stood in a corner. I vamp sped to her. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

I heard more fighting from my back, when I looked, I saw... Niklaus... Fighting with a man.

"What's your name?" I asked the lady. "Camille." She answered. "Well Camille, we gotta get outa here." I said.

"No, we can't leave Marcel."

I looked back and I saw Niklaus' eyes turn white. I wanted to help him but I also couldn't.

But then, the guy he was fighting stopped. Niklaus took a wooden candleholder then used it against the man.

|~ Third Person ~|

Papa Tundè got thrown across the room then went unconscious.

Niklaus rushed to Marcel. He turned to look at Papa Tundè but he was gone. He turned his attention to Marcel again.

Suddenly, Camille appeared. "Is he dead?" She asked. "Get out of here." Niklaus insisted.

Bella stayed in a corner where she cannot be seen.

"Is Marcel dead? Did that guy kill him?" Camille asked Niklaus, ignoring what he said. Camille walked nearer to Klaus.
Niklaus stood up, walking to Camille then proceeded to say "He didn't finish him off. Marcel needs blood to heal. Go. Find me someone of the streets." He ordered.

"I'll do it" Camille insisted.

"No, not you. I don't want to you involved in this." Niklaus said. "You don't control me anymore, remember?" Camille said which made Klaus give in.

Camille walked to Marcel then kneeled.
"It's okay Marcel. It's okay. It's okay Marcel." Camille hushed bringing Marcel's head to her neck. Marcel quickly bit then started drinking her blood.

Bella still stood in a corner, not knowing how to get out of the place without being noticed.

Niklaus watched as Marcel fed on Camille, a few seconds later Marcel healed.

"I'm here with someone by the way. Bella, can you come out?" Camille said, still kneeling. Bella sighed then walked out of her spot. Niklaus looked stunned, his eyes wide open. "You're alive?" He asked, out of words to speak. "How can I not be? I'm immortal?" Bella spoke back.

"I've missed you." Niklaus said then tried to approach for a hug but Bella declined. "No, you left me, along with the others." She said, not meeting Klaus' eyes. There was akward silence between them. Clearly Bella, didn't want to be around them.

"Anyways, nice to see you again Niklaus, stay safe Cami, and goodbye." Bella said, then turned around. Niklaus sped infront of her.

"Go with me, to see the others."

Niklaus took Bella's hand then started to drag her to his car. "You know I can set you on fire right?" Bella said as an act of intimidation. "I know, but you won't." Niklaus answered confidently. Bella rolled her eyes then followed him.

At The Abattoir •

"Stay here." Niklaus ordered, leaving Bella outside. She thought it was funny to just leave her out there, when he just straight up dragged and took Bella there.

Niklaus marched in the place. "Brother!" He shouted, calling Elijah. "What now, Niklaus." Elijah asked walking down the stairs. "We have a very special visitor." Niklaus said with a smile.

"Niklaus I don't think I have time for a special visitor." Elijah said. Hayley then walked out of a room to see what's happening.

"Oh I think you have plenty of time. Come in Bella!!"

Bella walked in the house, her eyes on Elijah. Elijah, now looked as shocked as Niklaus was before. "Bella..." Elijah whispered to himself. He sped to Bella, their bodies inches away. Elijah put his hand on Bella's cheek. "Get away from me." Bella demanded then smacked Elijah's hand away from her cheek. She clearly didn't want to see him, nor any of the Mikaelsons to begin with. Bella thought to herself how she ended up here, just because she went to help some girl.

"I only came here because Niklaus wanted me to see the others." Bella gulped. She didn't know what to do, she just saw her husband that she hasn't seen in centuries. Her husband that left her.

Hayley walked down the stairs, she didn't know who this Bella was.

"Where have you been?" Elijah asked Bella. "Well, I have just been to Mystic Falls, then I decided to go here, and I did not in fact expect to see familiar faces. Then in 2 weeks I will go to France." Bella said to Elijah, as she also avoided eye contact. Then her eyes set on Hayley.

"And you are?" Bella asked Hayley. "Hayley, you?" She answered.

Niklaus then interrupted by saying "Bella Mikael-" "Carrington" Bella said, cutting off Niklaus. "I see." Hayley replied. Her eyes fell to the ground.

"Alright well, I got to get going, see you." Bella said then started walking to the exit, but was stopped by Elijah. "What now?" Bella asked irritated. "Can you stay? You also still haven't seen Rebekah. Please?" Elijah begged.

"I like you begging. Well if I do agree, where will I stay?"

"Pick a room! There are plenty." Niklaus exclaimed, answering Bella's question.

"Ugh fine! I'll just get my stuff." Bella said. Then she reached for the door and got out.

-------

Soon enough, Bella picked a room, then waited for Rebekah, she didn't plan on staying in the Abattoir but maybe she will, who knows.

In a few ours, after she stayed in, Niklaus threw a party. Bella clearly stated in her room, sleeping through the whole party.

A/N

Hey guys, I told you, you will see me again. So, this is a new story, hope you will all enjoy it.

Vote and comment

Love y'all. Mwah! 🥰❤️