Hurt Feelings

I wake up in an old hospital bed. My head, pounding like crazy.

What happened?

I try to pull myself up but then I realized I was strapped to the bed. I kept on trying as hard as I can to sit or stand up, but I couldn't.

"Help! Is anyone there!?!" I scream from the bottom of my lungs. My body hurts like crazy.

I groan in pain.

"HELP!" I scream again. Suddenly, a woman entered the room. "Don't bother screaming, it won't be any help." She said while walking towards me. "Who are you?" I said, having pauses after each word because of the pain.

"Celeste."

"Oh, so you're that murdered lover.." I said.

"Mhm, how are you feeling by the way? I mean, I kind of made you really sick with a spell I made." She asks, then took a wet towel and placed it on my forehead.

"You will pay for this!" I scream to her, trying to get out of the straps on my body.

"I know."

"So, how are you and Elijah? I heard you guys have been having a bad relationship. What happened?" She asks me, clearly knowing why.

"Oh don't bother asking if you already know the answer." I said back at her.

"Ugh, here, I'll tell you a something, since we're talking about Elijah." She said, I didn't want to know anything but I still nodded.

"I put Klaus, Rebekah, Hayley and you in danger. But, right before that, I also poisoned Elijah, he did recover, but only had enough time to save one of you. Guess who he picked?" She said then removed the wet towel on my head.

Just by mention of that name, my blood boiled. "He picked that woman!?! How could he?" I shouted in complete shock.

"I know, same reaction, I mean like, you're the wife and Klaus and Rebekah are his siblings but he chooses Hayley?" She said then started to remove the straps around my body, making a move.

"You're releasing me?" I asked, still having a headache though. "Yes, I'm doing this because, I understand what you're going through right now. Elijahs feelings are affecting your relationship. That must be hard." She says, pitying me.

"I don't need your pity." I said.

"Yeah, yeah. You can go now, just make sure that woman and Elijah pays for this." She says then walks out of the room, leaving me.

I sat on the old bed, not knowing what to do. My head was pounding, and my blood was boiling because of Elijah and Hayley... I didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes, my head was better. I quickly stood up and vamp sped out of the room.

I tried to find the way out of this place for a few minutes.

I then heard Niklaus, screaming Rebekah's name. What is going on? I go to the place where I hear Niklaus screaming.

"Nik! What is going on?!" I speed up to him. "Stay away from this Bella, it's none of your business." He says then looks back at Rebekah trying to run away.

"No!" I shouted.

He turned back to look at me. "I don't need distractions for now." He said then snapped my head.

After A few minutes •

I wake up then remembered what just happened. I quickly stood up then started to find Klaus or Rebekah.

Once I found where they were, I saw Elijah, plunge something into Niklaus' heart. I gasped.

"Go. Both of you run as fast and as far as you can." Elijah said, directing it to Marcel that layed on the floor and Rebekah too. They quickly got out. I gave them a way on the stairs.

"Bella, you should go too." Elijah said then turned to look at me, Niklaus' body still in his arms.

"And where would I go?" I asked, my feelings were still hurt. And with seeing and hearing Elijah, it hurt more. "The Abattoir. Where else?" He asked, then layed Niklaus' body on the floor. 

"I don't know, maybe I should have an early leave to France. I don't want to stay here." I said the leaned against the wall behind me.

"If this is about Hayley, you must understand that she is carrying your niece." He said.

"Well, I guess that makes me like her for 1% but that doesn't change that fact that I hate her! Oh! And even now we're talking about Hayley even if the topic of her isn't relevant on where I should go now!" I shouted at him.

I was on the verge of tears.

"You love her so much.. that you chose to save her between you siblings and your wife.." I said, while tears fell down my cheeks.

"She was gonna die in the fire with your niece! I didn't have a choice!" He defended.

"Everyone. Has choices!" I shouted.

"Well I did not!" Elijah shouted back.

"You're pathetic, and you know that... You know- this all your fault! If you wouldn't have chosen Hayley, Niklaus wouldn't try to kill Rebekah!" I shouted at him.

"Oh, now I am pathetic? But you appear to be corrupted by the jealousy and hate you have towards Hayley, that you don't even know what your saying! If I picked one of my siblings, or you, Hayley and that child would have died!" Elijah shouted back at me.

There was silence between us, I didn't know what to do so.. I just left. I quickly found my way out then went straight to the compound.

I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. I sobbed and sobbed until I fell asleep.

A/N

Hello guys! Yeah, sorry very short chapter, but I didn't know what to really put... But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote, and comment!

Love y'all! 🥰❤️