Family

"Walk away." Elijah says while slowly walking towards Niklaus.

"Don't move!" Niklaus shouts out of frustration.

"Both of you, leave us now." Elijah says then looks back at the two women.

"We can't, we're stuck here." Bella says.

Niklaus then pointed his white oak stake to Rebekah.

"Elijah, he has the white oak stake." Rebekah said.

Niklaus started to walk slowly to the three. "I brought it for you, sister." He says then pointed the stake again to Rebekah.

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now." Elijah said, as Rebekah and Bella sped away from the two brothers.

| ~ Bella's P.O.V. ~ |

Me and Rebekah quickly sped to a little area in the cemetery, away from Elijah and Niklaus.

We had to find a way to get out of here. I need too find a spell to lower down the barrier. "We need to find a way to get of here alive Rebekah." I said.

"I'm gonna contact Marcel about Davina and all." She says.

"Good, I'm gonna concentrate here and find a spell to lower the barrier."

The blonde nodded and I started to find a way.

The Next Day •

I only got a little sleep, I was up all night worrying about Rebekah and finding a spell. I did try, but I couldn't concentrate. Everything was a mess.

"He's out of his mind with rage, up all night howling one obscenity-laced tirade after the next. He's gonna kill me." Rebekah said to Marcel over the phone while looking at Niklaus and Elijah.

"All right. Stay as far away from him as you can."

"Well that's a brilliant strategy but given that that dead bitch, Celeste, has trapped us in here until moonrise, my actions are somewhat limited." Rebekah talked over the phone while walking around.

"I'm not leaving you in there. Davina will find a loophole, get you out early. Then we can all go out together. If Klaus comes after us, we will take him in one hell of a ride."

"I lived for centuries looking over my shoulder, ready to run at a moment's notice. Am I to go back to that?"

"Worry about that later. Right now, just buy me some time. I promise you, I'll get you out of there."

Marcel ends the call.

"I'm sorry Rebekah, I just can't concentrate properly." I apologized.

"You don't need to apologize, I get you." She said while listening to Niklaus and Elijah's conversation.

Soon enough, Elijah and Niklaus changed location on where they were arguing and Rebekah followed. Of course I followed too.

"Enough. Whatever I have done wrong, my guilt is nothing compared to yours. You want revenge? Fine. But before you have it, I will look you in the eye and tell you why it was your cruelty and your spite that led us to this." Rebekah said.

"Well, go on, then. Speak your piece, and when you are finished, I will grant you the punishment that you deserve... Even if I have to go through Elijah and Bella to do so." Niklaus threatened.