Fair Share

|~ Bella's P.O.V. ~|

As I woke up, I remembered I was in the Mikaelsons house. Yeah, the Mikaelsons house. I thought it was just a dream. I quickly stood up then went to the bathroom.

I hate the mornings. It's just something about.. I don't know.. Anyways, I took my toothbrush then added toothpaste on it then started to brush my teeth.

After I toothbrushed, I went outside my room. I quickly noticed Hayley holding a drawing of a lady.

I took my eyes of her after I saw what was on the floor. It was the guy that Niklaus was fighting, dead. Shocking. My eyes then went back to Hayley.

"I mean it's gotta be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming." Hayley said while holding up a drawing of I guess, Celeste?

"First, Papa Tundè returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back." Niklaus said pointing at Elijah.

Lover huh? I mean I'm not surprised. Me and Elijah were separated for a lot of centuries, surely he had some lovers. I've had my fair share. I mean I only had 2 serious ones but they were not long term. And I've had some few flings along the way too.

"This isn't witches attacking vampires.  They're declaring war at us." He continued. I rolled my eyes..

"Ugh, this whole conversation of yours makes me wanna kill myself." I said, quite loudly. Everyone's eyes went on me. I usually didn't like attention, but for this particular event, it was fun to have it.

"Be my guest Bella! Please, kill yourself. No one is stopping you." Niklaus replied.

"Elijah might." I said with a smirk, but Nik just playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly.

I walked down the stairs, and went straight to the body. I knelt down to inspect it. "Hmm, it's weird. I've never seen this before." I stood up, not knowing what to do, so I just decided to walk toward the door.

"I'm going out, If anyone wants to join me..... don't." I looked back then headed out the door, my boots making a sound each time I stepped forward.

A/N

Hey guys! Very short chapter, I know. I'm sorry but I really haven't been online recently cause of school stuff. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay safe and love y'all! 🥰