Jealousy

After I took a quick stroll at the French Quarter, I went back to the Abattoir. I wanted to talk to Elijah and maybe ask where Rebekah is.

"Hey you!" I shouted at a guy with curly hair. "Me?" He asked. "Yeah!" I shouted back as he started to walk towards me.
"What do you need?" He asked. "Where's Elijah, I need to talk to him." I replied.

"I think he's up there." He pointed at a door. "Thanks curly hair." I smiled then sped towards the door. I entered but as soon as I heard talking, I hid in the corner.

"She's not safe here. You need to take Hayley to the plantation house until this is over." Elijah said.

Oh so this is about that woman now.. What is even with that girl..

"Are you worried about Hayley, or whether or not you can trust me?" Rebekah asked, her tone annoyed and sad at the same time.

"It's precisely because I trust you that I'm asking you to do this." Elijah replied.

"Here's a novel idea. Why don't you let Hayley decide for herself? Why are you dictating her fate?" Rebekah asked.

"You know why."

Why does their conversation have to be so boring and about that woman?

"Then perhaps you should take her yourself." Rebekah suggested.

"Well then that would make me they very hypocrite that you've accused me of being. Rebekah.. I cannot legislate my feelings. My actions however, would you kindly do this for me?"

Feelings huh?

"You know the mama bear loves to be told what to do. She's not gonna like it. But, I will do it for you."

I rolled my eyes, then decided to go out of the room and talk to Elijah later. But right when I wanted to move, I made a sound.

"Who's there?" Elijah asked with a suprised tone.

"Guess who?" I said trying not to laugh at my response.

"Bella. How long have you been there?" Elijah asked.

"Wait, who's Bella? Don't tell me.. she's alive?"

"Very much alive sweety." I said as I went out of my hiding spot.

Rebekah's eyes lit up with joy and excitement. She quickly hugged me tight that I think would have been able to breathe.

"Bloody hell! How are you alive?!? I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, I'll answer that after you release me out of this hug." I said as I patted her shoulders. "Sorry." She quickly stood straight again.

"Well darling I'm immortal and I can stand on my own without people." As I said that, I realised Elijah having a slight smile on his face.

His smiled quickly dropped. He turned serious again. "You still haven't answered my question." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Since you started talking about Hayley." I honestly replied. My tone for that response wasn't nice, it had jealousy, but I don't know why. And I don't want it to.

"This. Is. Akward. I'll leave you two alone..." Rebekah then put down her glass of scotch on the table then sped out of the room leaving me and Elijah alone.

"If you're going to say-"

"What will I even be saying about?" I quickly cut him off. I was about to kill this man alive. And I would happily do so.

"About Hayley." He replied.

Oh he had the COURAGE!

"What about Hayley! I don't give a shit about that woman!" I snapped back, clearly very irritated by that topic. I mean, no shit sherlock!