ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03: ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Rena's POV

I finally figured out what had happened between Remington and Chris. I just don't know why Chris went after Remington. How long were they fighting? Rem had decided he was going to stay here until the tour started. Currently, Rem and Chris are out with the boys, so I was looking through Chris's phone. I wasn't going to go through messages just yet. I didn't want to be too nosy. I was currently looking through his photo gallery. The scroll bar was now telling me I was close to the end. A picture quickly caught my eye.

"Who's that?" I muttered to myself as I clicked on a picture of Chris and an absolutely gorgeous girl. She had long black hair, stunning pale blue eyes, and skin that was just as pale as his. I clicked on information, but it wouldn't let me see the date it was taken. Yet again, more questions that'll be unanswered for a long, fucking time.

I looked at messages and saw that the last one to a girl named Aerial was fourteen years ago. I looked at the last conversation they had and sighed. I was not going to get any answers from that. I threw the phone onto the loveseat, where it originally was. I watched as Chris walked in and laughed when I saw a drunk Remington on his shoulders.

"Did ya'll have a good time?" I laughed.

I then looked at the time to see it was seven in the evening. "He's drunk already?" I laughed as Remington jumped off of Chris's lean shoulders, going face first into the couch. "I wish he wasn't," Chris said with a shake of his head. Before I knew what was going on, I found my lips were connected with his. I honestly felt bad knowing I had kissed Rem the other day, and I still didn't know what that meant.

I then realized Remington was just sitting there staring, so I broke the kiss.

"Maybe take this somewhere else before Remington is convinced he's traumatized, because that man has plenty of problems." I said, catching my breath. Chris nodded and picked me up.

When I woke up, I immediately felt sore. I looked to my right and then to my left. Chris was nowhere to be found. I rumaged around and found one of Remington's shirts. What was that doing in here? I put that on with some underwear and then slowly went to the living room.

"Just don't hurt her, please." I heard Remington's voice ring throughout the area, surprisingly not through the whole house. I decided to quit eavesdropping and walked in. Chris was sitting down across from Remington on the couch. I looked over at Rem. He had a bottle of vodka and a bottle of painkillers. I snatched a few painkillers and took a drink of his vodka to get them down my throat. Chris had his killer smirk, telling me he knew I didn't have a hangover.

"Did you get some sleep?" Remington asked, obviously knowing I didn't. I probably only got a couple of hours of sleep because Chris could have probably gone a lot longer if certain things hadn't taken place. I was really fucking tired. Chris, on the other hand, obviously wasn't. "Two hours at most." I said, looking at the time to see that it was nine in the morning. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Soon the three of us were drunk and all the boys were in my apartment. This also included the boys (and Jennie) from Palaye Royale. It was a very drunk mess to the point that I was really fucking surprised we didn't get in trouble with neighbors or the apartment owner.

For some reason, everyone was singing Cruel Game from Paradise City. When the song was finished, we were all laughing and talking our asses off. We didn't even need to worry about running out of alcohol due to Emerson bringing a shit ton of everything we needed.

Then there was a thud. "Emerson LOST THE FUCKING BET!" Remington and Chris both screamed out loud. We had a bet going on that either Remington or Ricky would pass out first. Emerson had bet on Ricky, and Ricky had bet on Em. I watched as twenty bucks was thrown on top of Em. Ricky snatched it up quickly. "Fucker." I cursed. I squealed loudly as someone picked me up. I looked up to see that it was Rem. I smiled as he handed me to Chris, who thanked him and put me on the couch. I laughed out loud when I saw Sebastian doing something that I couldn't discern from the couch.

My eyes fluttered open to see my bedroom ceiling. I moved my head off of Chris's chest and went into the living room. I laughed softly as I looked at Ricky and Ryan curled up on my coffee table together. I went to the medicine cabinet and pulled out another bottle of painkillers. I went ahead and put on a pot of coffee as well. Ryan, Rick, and Em are the ones that stayed here with Rem, Chris, and I.

I watched as everyone slowly started waking up. I made some breakfast and sat down, taking a break. I squealed loudly, waking Ricky up as someone picked me up from behind. slinging me over his shoulder. I immediately recognized his back tattoos. I loved the one on the middle of his back though. It was beautiful.

"Chris! Put me the fuck down! " I screamed. He laughed and carefully set me down on the marble island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. "You are such a baby," he whined. "Baby? I'm enough of an adult to take every inch of your fucking size! " I countered, an evil grin on my face as he fell silent. I could hear everyone snickering in the living room. "Okay, okay, I surrender." He mocked I smiled at the sight of him surrendering. I laughed as I walked back into the living room and took a seat next to Remington.

Chris sat down right next to me, close enough to where my body was pressed against both of their sides. It was comfortable, but then again, unsettling. I got a little closer to Chris to avoid any more conflict between the two. They should stay friends like they are for now. If Chris doesn't get pissed off again,

I decided to go get some stuff, so I grabbed my keys, told the guys, and left. First I went to Hot Topic and picked up some MIW merch, and then I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the essentials. The drive home was a loud silence, something that I sure as fucking hell am not used to.

Chris was on the couch next to a bloodied and bruised Remington when I walked in. I quickly dashed over to them. "What the fucking hell happened?" I yelled, causing Chris to flinch a little. "I don't fucking know, some guy came in and this happened." He gestured to Remington. "Fuck. It must've been my ex. Are you okay? " I asked, worried as fuck. "Yeah, I'm fucking fine." He said, getting up to grab some water for Remington. I followed, watching as he grabbed the glass and filled it.

When we walked back into the living room, Remington was curled up, violently sobbing. We both looked over at Em to see what was wrong. "He's like this sometimes. He'll be alright in an hour or two." Emerson explained, looking a little saddened by the sight of his poor brother. I watched as Chris carefully tried to calm the poor man down.

And I went to the other room to try to get the sight of Remington's current state off of my mind. 

Did no one know what caused any of this? I sure as fucking hell didn't have a fucking clue.

Within three hours, Rem had cried himself to sleep, and Chris had been there for him the whole fucking time. Why was life this hard? I continued to stay with my thoughts as Chris walked over to me, picking me up and putting me on the couch. Ricky and Ryan were playing Halo while Emerson was drawing something that was absolutely beautiful on my wall. I smiled at the act and went back to watching Ryan hold Ricky in a headlock, trying to make him lose.

"That's fucking cheating!" Ricky yelled when he finally lost, his face a light red from his airway being blocked for so long. Unfortunately for me, Chris, Ricky, and Ryan were slowly and steadily starting to get drunk. Fucking hell, that's exactly what I needed right now. I snatched a Jack Daniels from Chris, earning a glare.

I bit my lip and lay back on the bed as Chris took his shirt off and began to undo his pants. We then heard a bloodcurdling scream, causing us to jump up from the bed and dart out of the bedroom and into the medium-sized guest bedroom where Remington was staying. When I got in there, Chris was trying to get Remington to uncurl. He probably had a nightmare or something of that sort. This went on for quite a while, until once again, Rem cried himself to sleep. Chris and I decided to go to sleep and try to talk to Rem and see what was going on in the morning.