✧chapter 1

First person's pov ::

You woke up from screaming and yelling coming through your walls. 'Hmmm.. Huh?' you were confused and wondering what was happening. You gotten out of bed slowly and yawned while rubbing your eyes tiredly, you opened your door and walked downstairs to the source of the noise...you froze in your tracks as soon you saw your parents fighting and screaming at each other, you noticed your little sister under the table, crying. You ran over to her and joined her under the table, hugging her tightly as you covered her ears trying to block the noise.

You heard a plate break you looked at your sister and you moved your hands away from her ears and whispered softly to her. "Shh..don't worry, I'll take care of everything now, ok? " S/N nodded her head. You gotten up from under the table, summoning your angel and pulled out your bow and arrow. Aiming it first at your father. 'I'm sorry dad..' You shot your arrow at him which caused him to collapse on the ground your mother gasped and turned her head towards you. Your eyes were full of tears as you mouthed a 'I'm so sorry mom' before you knew it both of Y/P were knocked out on the kitchen floor before you broke down there, sobbing into your hands.

Your little sister hugged you tightly, trying to comfort you. "C-call... Aunty loot.. " you told your sister in between sobs, she quickly got up and ran to call aunt loot.

Your sister's pov ::

Sis told me to call aunty loot and the phone rang..

one..

two..

Thre-

'Hello?' I heard aunty loot's voice on the other end on the call.
"Aunty loot! Please come here quickly!" I semi-shouted into the call. 'Oh okay.. I will there in 20' then the call ended I ran back to sis and I almost screamed after seeing her laid there on the floor, I ran to her and trying to wake her up. "S-sis..w-wake up!-" I choked on my words as tears soon stained my face, streaming down my cheeks.

I laid there on her body, softly begging for her to wake up.I heard the door open. "S/N! F/N! Wher-" aunt stopped in her tracks and dropped whatever she was holding, she covered her mouth not knowing what happened nor what to say.

Aunt loot's pov ::

"S/N! F/N! Wher-" I froze in my tracks shocked and a bit disgusted at what I'm seeing, I dropped my hand bag and covered my mouth taking in the scene that was in front of me.

" S-S/N?- what.. happened h-here? " I asked the little girl in front of me and she looked away from me, staring at the floor.

"Sweetheart..Tell me please.." She nervously stared around the room before finally lookinh6 at me. " uhm-..mommy and daddy w-were fighting...and F/N come down and saw them f-fighting, screaming at each other.. So she took out her arrows and shot it at mommy and daddy.." She stopped in between her words and I got on my knees signalling for her to come here and she got up and ran to me, hugging me tightly as she started to sob into my shoulder. I slowly stroked her hair. "shh.. Don't worry, everyone is, gonna be okay, Mhm? " She nodded hesitantly.

Time skip bought to you by editing progress!

Your pov ::

'Hmmm.. my head hurts..' I thought,slowly getting up and whining at the pain that I felt in my chest, I pressed your hand against it before opening my eyes looking around the new area I was in.

"Ah! You're awake miss L/N." a lady walked inside the room, happily smiling that I'm finally awake I guess. "Yea.. Where am I? " I asked the mysterious lady I didn't know. "Oh! Sorry I forgot to mention that you'll will living with Mrs Amarco" the kind lady told me with a smile that could brighten the whole room 'Mrs Amarco? Hmm.. Ohhh aunt loot! 'My mouth made a "O" finally realizing and the lady nodded before she took her leave.

Time skip! Sorry for the time skips but I wanna start on the plot 👍

Present day..
5 years later
(Ok you're 15 now and your little sister is uhmmmm- 7! Yeah 7 hahah...)

You were taking your morning walk to a nearby café that opened a while back so you thought of trying it out.

Your pov ::

I was wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants (or whatever style I don't care really it's your guys choice) I entered the café and enjoying the cool air that blowed through my h/c hair, I looked around the place as I walked to the cashier. "Good morning ma'am! How may I help you? " the cashier asked me. "Can i have a cup of black coffee (whatever you guys prefer!) And a breakfast sandwich! " I smiled at the cashier as he wrote down my order and gave me my order's number. I walked to a table near the window but before arriving to my seat i walked right into someone causing me to fall down hard on the ground. "Ah! I'm so sorr-" I was cut off by a person shouting at me. "WATCH WHERE YOU GOING NEXT TIME EXTRA! Tsk. " the person whom I walked into said rudely to me which pissed me off I gotten up and yelled back at him. "Excuse me?! It's my fault to walk into you if you weren't maybe blocking the fucking way dumbass! Maybe use your common sense next time! " I yelled at him while poking his chest cause he was taller than me I was like by his shoulder ig.

Heysss my lovely people!! Sooo I will continue this during this week if I get time I really really hope you guys enjoyed this storyyyshxshnke okay that's all for now!
Bye guys I hope you have amazing day/night/evening/afternoon!! ❤