chapter 5✦

I'm on chapter five already?!?! Woww oh my goshhhh :00 don't me mind being dumb!! It's my personality soooo guys my motivation is slowly dying so I would really appreciate it if you guys have some ideas and maybe commet them down so I can use them in the next few chapters!

Your pov✦✦

I thought about going back to aunt loot's place but I wanted stay back and maybe clean my old childhood home.
"Alexa! Call looty pooty! " I called out to alexa. "Calling looty pooty.... " it rang for few minutes. "Yeah.. I know but I know them-oh hey F/N! Wassup? " aunt loot asked and I was kinda hesitate to answer. "Uhm- well is it ok... If I stayed home?.. " the line went silence and I heard few whispers in the background. "Oh F/N...are you sure? " loot asked and I could hear the worry in her voice, I let out a shaky breath. "Mhm.. " I didn't want to answer cause I could feel a knot in my throat growing."ohk.. Just call me if you need anything, ok? " I nodded then realized that she couldn't see me. "Yea.. Thanks aunt loot.. " then the call ended I layed on my old dusty bed and closed my eyes hoping that sleep would come.

The next day✦

I was running around the house cause I woke up late I forgot to set my alarm now I'm late for school! I have black bags under my eyes which didn't go well for my look, I tied my hair into a messy bun (short haired people! Go with whatever style you like my hotties!) I quickly wore my thigh length socks I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder and I putted on my shoes and ran out the door slamming it behind me. I ran to school and my bun that I once made was now flying around in not so gracefully manner as I was running, I slammed into someone back I cursed under my breath I quickly got up dusted myself off and started running. "OI! WHERE MY FUCKING APOLOGY?! " I didn't even bother to stop so I continued running.

I was out of breath when I finally reached my class and seat at my desk taking deep breaths taking to get my breathing back to normal. "Good morning F/N-kun! " i heard familiar voice and looked up to see the infamous Izuku smiling at me and I returned the gesture. "Morning izuku!" I let a small yawn. "Not much sleep? " the greenie asked and I nodded giving him a closed eye smile. "Why so" I was about to answer till Aizawa walked in. "Tell ya later" he nodded then walked back to his seat Todoroki turned around and stared at me. "You look like crap" roki smiled at me. "Thanks for le compliment love" I smiled and placed my head on my desk and I don't know what happened till someone shook em. "Hmmm! I'm up! " I said while yawning and stretching. "Fucking finally! Come on! " I looked to see that bakugou with his usual face staring at me with his crimson eye. "If you stare longer you might burn a hole into me" I smirked at his reaction. "The fuck you said?! " bakugou was shocked at my words. "Such a pretty boy but a hot head tho."

I let out a soft 'tch' and picked my bag, walked out the classroom to be meet by Shotou. "Sup" I said as we interlocked our arms together like we are some couple and started to walk to the cafeteria. "Soooo? You like anyone? " the question caught roki off guard and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Maybe~" roki smirked I happily cheered. "Do you like anyone" roki threw the question back at me. "Maybe" I repeated his answer and he hummed. "Do you wanna help me clean out my old house? " roki turned to face me and his eyes said "gurl are you ok? Uh-sure ig " he shrugged.

"Sure ig" he muttered,we walked into the cafeterià and we both ordered and eventually found a empty table but we before we could sit down someone called my name out and I turned to see mina waving us over.

"You wanna sit with the others or just two of us? " I turned to shoto and he just shrugged. We walked over to mina. "Hey wifey~" I teased mina as I seat next to her and shoto seat by sero. "You see?! I wasn't lying that she agreed to be my wife! " mina jumped on the table and pointed at denki and kirishima. I tried holding in my laughter but i couldn't so I broke out into laughter hitting the table hard.

Bakugou's pov ✦

I was busy staring at H/C female in front of me laughing at this stupid extras. I placed my chin on my palm and continued staring at her.

Then someone taped my shoulder breaking me out of my thoughts. I groaned and turned to see stupid deku. "What do you want stupid deku?! " I groaned angrily. "I w-wanted to talk to F-F/N sorry k-kacchan! " the damn nerd stuttered.

"Come over here izuku-kun! " F/N-kun smiled at the nerd and he walked over to her.

My blood boiled angrily as I watched them chat and damn deku making her to laugh. I should be the one making her laugh!

Time skip sponsor by dying motivation

Your pov✦

I was slowly falling asleep in English lesson with present mic.

"Okay! Class y'all gonna a project to do . It's three person job and I'll choose your partners! " the class whined and complained. "Woah! Calm down"

Soon present mic called put the partners. "And the next three are.. Midoriya, L/N and katsuki! " present mic called out. I squealed and turned around to face izuku-kun who has terrified look and all color drained from his face.

"WHAT?! I MUST WORK WITH SHITTY DEKU?! " bakugou got up and yelled. "Well yes.. " present mic sweat dropped. "And no I can't change your partners. " present mic exclaimed.

Present mic continued explaining the project and I wrote some ideas.

Time skip✦
-After school

"Sooo guys! Where we doing this project?! Cause we can't at my place" I said after remembering I still have to clean up. "I-i can't at mines too! My mom is unwell. " izuku-kun rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "So bakubae? " I turned to bakugou. "Whatever and don't call me that! " bakugou exclaimed.

"I know you like it~" I teased him and he turned away. "Whatever.. Let's just go.. " he mumbled.

-At bakugou's doorstep

"Wow! Bakugou you didn't say that you live in mansion! " I said in awe. "It's not mansion idiot! " he yelled as he opened his door and allowed us inside. Bakugou took off his shoes by the door and izuku-kun did the same and so did I.

"OLD HAG! iM HOME AND I HAVE SOME OF CLASSMATES HERE! " bakugou yelled I covered my ears.

A female ran down the stairs and I was shocked cause she was like a copy of bakugou. "Omg! Bakugou you didn't tell me you have twin sister! " I said as I walked up to her and she laughed. "Oh dear you're so sweet! I'm the brat's mother. " she smiled.

"Oh! Izuku-kun! It has been so long since you visited! How have you been? " the Ash-blonde lady asked the greenie. "I'm fine aunty and you? " izuku-kun asked. "I have been good just suffering from a brat 24/7." She said as she eyed him causing bakugou to groan.

"Ok! Old hag we have a project to do now! " he said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me while izuku-kun followed us to his room.

Bakugou opened his bedroom door and we went inside. I gasped at the size of his bed,It was bigger than my old bed. I threw daggers at it and looked at bakugou. "L/N..no..don't you dare-" it was already too late I jumped onto the bed and melting into it softness instantly.

A/N:
I'll continue later! Cause motivation just fricking dieddddd!! Soo I promise to update soon cause I have school and I thought that I had no school for three days till the weekend! *sobbing uncontrollably*