chapter 6✦

I haven't updated in whileee*crying * motivation just died so right now is just a tiny bit of motivation that pop up sooo I try to make a longer chapter to make up for not updating.

Your pov✦

"You're fucking idiot. " bakugou groaned rubbing his temples. "I'm your idiot" I teased him, his eyebrows narrowed a light pink dust covering his cheeks. I looked over to izuku-kun and he looked kinda mad. "Izuku-kun.. Are you ok? " I asked him  worried tone clearly shown in my voice.

"H-huh? O-oh! I'm f-fine Y/N-kun don't worry about it! " he stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded but I didn't believe him. "Can we fucking start already?! " bakugou asked harshly,a angry vein appearing. "IIYO!" (its sure in Japanese,if you know Japanese please text me on my Instagram account and teach meeee please my username is @tamaki_aki )

Time skip sponsor by sleep deprivation
Two hours later
-18:09pm

Third person's pov✦

You let a low moan as you stretched your aching body from sitting down on the floor for so long (don't sit on the floor for so long lovelies). Bakugou and Izuku both looked away as they heard your "low" moan a light pink covering their cheeks.

"You guys good? " you crooked a eyebrow confused on why they looked away at the same time.

"Y-yes! "

"Y-yes! "

They both in unison and turned to face each other, you looked at them confused and you let a "pfft" sound then broke out in laughter. "S-shut the fuck up! " bakugou stammered as the pink dust on his cheek deepen to a red shade of color while on the other hand izuku was hiding his face behind a book mumbling something.

"You two are damn──" your phone started ringing cutting your sentence off. You pulled your phone out of you bag, answering the call.

"Hello? "

"Don't you dare " hElLo" me! I have been waiting here for two hours to help clean your house but you stood me up! At your own place?! Ugh this bitch. "Shoto sighed in frustration

Realisation soon fall onto your face.

" oh- ohhhh! Shit I'm so damn sorry I'll be right over there──" you were stuffing your books inside your bag.

"Where the fuck are you going?! " bakugou asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"No time to explain kats──" you tripped over your leg as you were about to close the door. You cursed under your breath quickly standing up and running out of bakugou's room leaving the two alone.

"I-i think I should go as well.. " izuku mumbled as he started picking up his stuff.

"Whatever." Bakugou ran his fingers through his blonde locks watching izuku leave his room and waiting to hear the front close.

He layed down on the bed and sighed. "I see the way you look at him... " bakugou whispered to himself.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Heyyy... I haven't updated in while! Sooo motivation kinda uhm- died again sooo updates will kinda be slow for while I promise to update soon guys! And please can you maybe vote or comment your thoughts on this story so far I would really appreciate it so much!
Bye guys love ya💗💗
Mwah💗