chapter 4✧

Third person's pov✦
(Your pov really)

I heard voices talking but I couldn't make a word tho. I could only hear "okay..... How..... "
(Is she okay? How long will it take for her to wake up?)
I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't they felt like there were glued stuck so I tried speaking. "K-kirishima? " I stuttered and I think someone grabbed my hand gently and hold it. "Y-yes! It is me! Kirishima how are you feeling? " I couldn't hear well but I understood what he said. "I-i can't s-see" I exclaimed and I tried to lift my other arm but I didn't know if it moved or not. "W-wait here! I will get someone to help" kirishima exclaimed I soon felt the warmth that was holding my hand disappear I soon fell asleep.

....

I wake up and tried opening my e/c eyes slowly and I was relived that i could see again I slowly sat up and looked out the window to see the sun was setting mix of colours dancing around the sky and I was so fascinated till I heard soft snores and I looked around then a red fluffy hair caught my eye and I softly smiled. 'He waited for me? ' I stared at the sleeping male for while till he opened his eyes and wandered them around the room till his stared into mines for while and he jumped up. "Y-Y/N! You are awake──" I giggled at his reaction and nodded. "Yes, I'm awake" he ran to me and pulled me into a hug. "A-are you ok? ─nothing hurting? Any i-injuries? " the red-hair male was rumbling questions and I couldn't keep up. "Woah! Slow down! " I covered his mouth with my hand and waited for him to calm down. "I'm ok, nothing is hurting,I just have an migraine that's it and no injuries.. Happy now? " I asked him after answering his questions and I removed my hand from his mouth and he nodded. "Sorry I was just worried─" I smiled at him. "it's ok"

Time skip cause why not?✧

I hesitatanly struggled to open the door... I slowly walked inside the dark house and I looked around and I could see that no one lived here in while I walked up stairs and walked to the last door of the house I stared at the door handle.. I looked up to see a sign written "do not disturb! This is private property! " I chuckled lowly then opened the door and walked over to the old dusty bed that was there. 'I'm home... '

...

A/N:
Sorry for this slow chapter but I wanted in the next chapter for you guys to visit your parents at the place they are currently staying at! And maybe sexual assault may or may not happen but I will put a warning ⚠ to let you know! That for all! I hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter!!