ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡//𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

This is gonna be one long road trip, but one worth it. I'm on the road, with my loves. Happy with that. We don't need any phones.

Just us, and maybe a child or a cat, I am holding my love.

"We should use our long car drive to plan our next chapter of our life" I sudjusted.

"I agree" punz hummed out, "next store or something I'm stoping so we can get snacks and stuff"

Sapnap nods, "that makes senice" he was nuzzled under my chin.

This boy is my life, my lively hood, well punz I know for a fact thinks the same as I.

Sapnap looks around us, "well how are we doing school I know we're probably  gonna be on the road for months"

"We already thought of that for you sweetheart. We got ahold of teachers. They gave us all the work and video lessons for you" we'd say softly.

Sapnap smiled as of know he enjoyed my snuggles, he'd reach over chnaging the song to some random one turning it down.

"You are like a little angel sweetie, you had you're moment and now you just want snuggles" punz said softly.

Sapnap yawned, "mm my ass hurts thanks to you two"

"Our pleasure" we'd say elegantly.

Sapnap giggled softly, "mm I'm gonna guess at some point I'm gonna cock warm whoever is driving"

"Well try it on a long empty strech of road with nobody on it, but yes we want ur fat ass on one of us at some point" I'd say.

Sapnap giggled, "my ass is all urs to fill with ur unreasonablely  huge dicks"

We'd luagh and I'd gentelly kneed my boyfriends ass, "good as it should be"

Sapnap would smile and purr to it, "im happy you two came like my nights I'm shinny Armour that day"

"Us to.. we can't bear the thought of ever being without you, I think we would rather die" the two said.

"Mm.. at the time I just wanted to sleep and never wake" sapnap said softly.

"Don't ever say that.. baby you are our world but yeah we'd get why you would think like that expiclly  in that predictiment" punz sighed our.

"I don't think like that anymore, I mostly think about how lucky I am.." sapnap said snuggling into me.

"Very lucky, but we are happy you ran into us that day. We have no regrets" I said softly, "you are the best thing to run into our lives"

Sapnap smiled I can tell though at frist he didn't want it, he was happy we ran into echother  that moring, maybe his ass inst but the pepole are.

We're all crazy in love, and that was quiet alright.

Now we're on a high-speed get away heading where the wind, road takes us, in a 2021 benz.

"Mm you know I can get used to this" sapnap said smiling, "happy and with the ones that made me fell loved.. sure the twins did to but nothing  like this"

We could only smile, "glad we can make you fell like that, it means we didn't fail our job"

Sapnap giggled, "you could never"

Awee cute