𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤//𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕦𝕓𝕠𝕪

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴘᴜɴᴢ

I woke up yawning softly smiling, I honstly could never get sick of waking up right by my boyfriends, but I can get sick of being in this damn car.

I'd sit up humming softly, I reamber what sapnap said, and honstly I'd love to have him cock warm me while we finsh the drive.. though- one move and he's probably  gonna end up moaning while I drive.

Then there's the chance of dream getting horny. And honstly though  I would love  to absoutly reck his ass. The car was hard last time. And I think this time we should do it in a lovely soft bed.

I'd grab a golabar eatting it as a just begun  our drive, hopping honstly to find a place somewhere where we could shower.

Sapnap was next up and smiled to me, "so im cock warming you?"

"Mm I think I'll take a rain check  that can only go to you getting fucked in a car again- and I think we should fuck in a bed next-" I said softly.

He'd whine a bit, "I miss being fully of cock"

"Mm tell you what- there's a nasonal  park somewhere near here- it has a shower~ I'm sure dream would be happy to help me fuck  you in a shower" I  said winking through rear view.

Damn one round made him needy- we fucked him like two weeks ago, is how long we've been on the run, countless of police  pulling us over questioning us. And alot of grocery stops.

Dream started to play with sapnaps hair, "honstly I like the sounds of shower sex" Dream said sleeply.

I blushed a bit. I will never get used to his hot af moring voice, sapnap was quiet and red.

"Mm- fine by me honstly" sapnap said softly.

I contuied to drive tapping the staring wheel, "the little things truly make you happy babypanda" I hummed out.

"There are only two pepole who have showed me I actully belong and those two pepole can make me happy easily" sapnap hummed softly.

"Glad we can, but damn all you want is our cocks- that's quiet free" Dream luaghed a bit.

"There big and fat- and fill good in my ass" sapnap hummed nuzzling under dreams chin.

I turned bright red, "babe- i-"

"Oops- I killed the driver- that's not good" sapnap said guilty.

"Hey no you didn't but damn you are a cockslut" I'd say.

"For two" sapnap giggled out.

"And it best stay like that" dream said.

I hear a soft moan, "a-- dream fuck you" sapnap said.

"We will soon my love" Dream said  sudactively.

Sapnap wiggled our and went to passgaer, "cuddles revoked!"

"Nooo babyy" Dream whined.

"Cuddle whore" I said looking back at dream through rearview.

"Well- do you blame me? He is a nice teddy bear he fits in my arms perfectly"

"No I do agree with that stament" I'd say.

Dream hummed and I'd just contuied to drive, on words.

I'm so sick of this... we should find a place to settle down soon

Yes you should I'm getting sick of writting driveing😢