ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤//𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔

Time passes, days and nights are a blurry, drive, eat, stop at a rest stop, drive, sleep repete. Passing trees and shit now we're ontop of a moutin sitting on the hood of the car cuddling.

"This road trip has brought us closer, closer then ever. But I hate felling like we're always on  the run" punz said blowing  out a smoke heart.

Sapnap giggled, "I get that to, but atleast we have echother, and that is all that truly matters" sapnap said laying on my lap.

The sunsetting, the beers of light only drips on our bueaiful  ravernette, as we soon watch the stars set, counting them and  seeing the consolations.

"This is so peaceful  though" I'd say softly  seeing sapnap get up and look at us.

"Mm what you thinking baby" punz asked.

"Dance under the moonlight?" Sapnap asked sweetly.

"Of crouse baby" id say taking his hands into mine and dancing around in the moonlight with him.

Punz put on some slow music, as he watched me and sapnap danced in the pretty moonlight, the weather of coruse sprinkled on us and as we contuied to dance at the end a interment fast kiss was indered  in the rain.

"So picture-perfect movie of you dream" punz luaghed out.

"Mm felt right" I said  holding sapnaps waist who swayed in my arms.

Sapnap luaghed a bit before wiggling out and going to punz kissing him aswell, "sush no need to be jealous babe"

"Pfft- I wasent jealous- but thats fine by me" punz said pinning sapnap to the car kissing him harder.

They made out for awhile, when broke out of breath with smiles on there face.

I was smiling softly aswell, "this is like our perfect constlation, storybook cover" I hummed out.

"Chessey  but I love it, however we're bearly through the frist half the book" sapnap said climbing in the back seat he covered the window.

I'd luagh with punz, "babe oh come on we've seen u naked and leaking cum-" punz called out.

"The wilderness  don't need to see you miserable perverts! Plus you don't know if some creep is out here" sapnap hissed soon peaking out in a cat hoodie.

"True true you're body  is a masterpiece for us to dystory and see only~ but we are perverts for you"  I said.

Sapnap rolled his eyes moveing to the passager, me and punz climbed in and chnaged.

"We could really use a place to take a nice warm relaxing shower soon-" punz sudjested.

I'd luagh knowing what he is thinking. Sapnap turned red.

"Get you're head out of the gutter!" Sapnap snaped.

"Sorry  but I can't help but think about hoe good u looked full of cock" punz said.

"Tell u what you two be good ill cock warm one of you two while u drive tomrrow" sapnap offered.

"Bet" we'd say, laying in the backseat.

Sapnap hummed and turned down the music, crawled back cuddling between us.

The burst of sound of water on metal, and small sounds of nighttime critters, seemly knocked him right out.

"Sweet dreams babyboy" we'd say softly, as I kiss his forehead soon followed by punz.

And that was the last I rembered..

Awe