𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝//𝕊𝕀𝕏𝟞𝟘

Soon we arive and went into the store, and unsurprisingly as they said, they spoil me. I wanted it or so looked at something oop it's in the cart.I  of crouse they also got a cooler and ice so the cold stuff would stay cold

"Why do you two want to spoil me so much" I ask as they once again  add more drinks I was looking at.

Honstly I just looked at things I haven't had senice I was a small child, when my mom was obgated to actully  care for me.. before she was raped and impranged by her little princesses.

That's when my life really  chnaged, but I could never hold it against  my baby sisters.

"We want you to fell spical, more then you ever had before" punz responded, "give you the life you never had"

I'd giggle out, "awe how romantic and sappy of you two"

Dream smiled and looked at you, "you are our princess, and we best treat you like one"

I'd luagh a bit, "if you say so.." I said softly.

Dream lifted  my chin and kissed me softly, "well prove it to you we promise"

I'd smile anf soon we payed, sitting in the parking lot, well backseat organizing the cold goods into the cooler and other things in a snack bag ect.

Just makeing sure every is easy  to find really. Once that was all settled we threw away trash and put away the cart.

Of crose we are monsters who leave them in empty parking spaces. Blah!

I was held closely in punzs arms in the front seat whilest dream drove.

I was having such a fun time, cuddling in punzs arms and listing to music.

We wore determined to be somewhere togather happy, somewhere secluded. Nobody around us just trees and pretty scenery.

"I think one day we may end up with additions" I said laying on punzs chest  having him rub my stomach.

"We would  love for you to carry our children, or even have a fuzzy kid" they'd hum.

I smile softly, "our future  isn't such a mystery, we all seem to have a pretty good idea"

"What you mean baby" Dream asked rising a brow.

"Well we all wanna marry, have kids and house togather" I said softly.

They'd smile, "from the day you ran into us we wanted to call you ours, and we never want to call you our ex" punz said softly.

"You helped us see, there was still a reason for us to wait and see" Dream added, "if we didn't met you that day we wore gonna do thr trip just us"

"I'm happy you two waited. I like this so much" I'd hum our.

"Trust us. Us to, us to" they'd say softly.

I'd hum softly  watching out the window was trees seemed to fly by, this was like a Disney  fantasy. And I loved it.

Guess fairy tales are well. Real tou just got to look for them.

I reached down and got to do some homework and work watching the video on my phone.

"Ur such a nerd babe" punz chuckled out.

"Yours truly" I said quietly.

That's cute :)