𝟚𝟚//𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

As the trip contuied, we luaghed a bit.

"Mm.. so what was it like dating the opsite gender dream" I'd ask.

Dream rolled his eyes, "tiring- BABBYY let's go to the mall- when we just pasted it. Whines for dates every night"

I'd luagh at it, guess I dogged a bullet, I would of hated that honstly. Well no office to any females-.

"DREAMIE~BABY COME ON LETS DITCH PUNZ AND FUCK" Punz mocked Evelyn wrinkling his nose.

"B-but do you even love me!" Dream said in a sqeeky voice.

Now I have no right to be annoyed with the sex comment.

"So did she take-" I asked.

"Oh fuck no- you're sitting on the man's lap who took that" dream said becoming a teakettle.

They contuied to mock Evelyn, and I kuaghed nuzzled into punz.

"Damn punz locked our twice" I'd hum out.

"Awe calling one of ur tops hot" Dream teased.

"Mhm" I'd say.

"I diffently did both of my boyfriends I sware could pasd as modles~ but for my eyes only" punz said protectively holding me.

"Yes yes I'll middle whatever you want for you" I'd luagh a bit.

"Youre gonna regert that panda" Dream luaghed out.

"Do not take that seriously i was jokeing~ but you both saw me in a nude fit" I teased.

Both turned red, "you are about to be cockwarming me while I drive if you contuie being like that" dream threatens.

"Sounds lovely- but I'll take a rain check" I giggle out pulling out some Mike n nikes feeding punz nuzzling under his chin.

"Awe being adorble" punz said softly.

"Mhm. I have all I keep I need to be happy in this car" I'd say softly.

Sure I missed my sister's, but I'm in now way shape or form to be careing for twin 6 year Olds consently.. this is a nice chnage.

I hate to say it like that.. but if my mom truly didn't want them why did she make me 16 and have to be carry for babies.

I'd simply nuzzle into my lover.

"So baby how you fell now?" Dream asked.

"Happy honstly- I don't have a burden of being the sole caretaker for little children.. my mom dumbed the twins on me pretty much as soon as they wore born" I sighed out.

"I'm sorry what? She was the one to make the children not you- it's her responsibility not urs" punz said softly kissing my cheek.

"I know.. it was forced how she got the twins but still it shouldn't of had been me to take of them.. they needed there mother" I'd sigh.

"Mhm they did. But I assume that's why they wore telling you to just not come back because they wanted you safe?" Dream asked.

"Yeah the adored there big bother, they forced me to make pancakes that moring as an apology" I'd giggle out, "the moring you met them"

"That was adorble, bur I'm Glad you're happy" they'd say, "and of coruse we will protect you with all our might"

Awee

Runaways - preamnap ⋆Squal To Our Ravernette⋆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara