𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤//𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥

Driveing is really fucking  boring, but us three are pretty  much like a married couple. We're soon gonna enter atrico, it's a upscale city, that's sucudled and very welcoming.

We of coruse did stop and take a shower before entering though, didn't fuck sapnap as planned  but heated make out sessions was certinly  made and interrupted.

Once dressed, we had a small picnic... a nice 2ed date... this is like haven, our perfect story book, then headed in town.

We went up to a realtor business, and much legal work, we got a 3 bedroom 2 story home.

"Could use a bit of decorations. But it's nice from the small cramped car" Dream said.

Sapnap giggled running around the large  empty space.

"Be careful babe" I'd yell.

I never  thought I would ever been, alone somewhere with my boyfriends.

I look to dream as we went out to get out boxes out of the car, bringing them in and sapnap go to packing up the fridge/ freezer with what we had in our backseat.

It was so picture-perfect, I littarly  felling like this is a dream.

Dreams crently on call with the car moveing company, to bring his mustag here while me and our ravernette  happily unpack what we have.

"Well now what baby" I asked him.

"Mm we need furencer" sapnap hummed our laying apon my chest.

I'd nod, "mhm once dreamies done on the phone we can get things to decorate and furnceh our home" I'd say.

He'd giggle and nodded balled and cuddled into me, it was so bueaiful, perfect honstly.

Soon dream came in, "this place looking quiet empty" he joked.

"I'm not a carpenter!" I huffed.

Dream rolled his eyes, "come on let's go furncher shopping"

And like that balcony in the car.. after this I sware I'm gonna need car-therpy I'm honstly sick of driving.

We went arounf and got things to decorate our house with and of coruse had the pains of building them.

Ikea bed frames, are littarly  a liveing hell hole to put togather. I'm never putting another one together  ever fucking again.

Laying on the bed as I'd smile and nuzzle sapnap.

"What you two say to fucking tonight, after maybe alittle movie?" I'd ask.

Sapnap laid on dreams chest, "im happy for a movie date"

We'd luagh a bit and, "of crouse our love"

Tonight will be a nice night, I know soon we may have a little one running around. And honstly  I wouldn't mind if sapnap gave us children.

Of coruse that just means the sooner we will wed, is honstly one of my wildest dreams.

To marry littarly  age 19, but hey I wouldn't mind, it just means our ravernette  is all ours.

And that  is what we love, like. To be able and have the right to call sapnap ours. This is so perfect.

If we stayed a few weeks when we left it could of been so diffrent, but this. This is a true happy ending

Aaaaa