Post Party

" That was the best party ever Vega" my best friend said as she stumbled through my apartment. I hummed in agreement as I followed behind her looking for the light switch.

I found it and put it on and the whole room lit up. I smiled as I looked around my little cosy apartment.

I share this place with my best friend Vanessa.

Oh! Where are my manners.

My name is Vega Thompson. I'm in senior high school and I'm 17 years old. My dad is a real estate agent and he managed to pull some strings for me to get my own place at this age. On condition that there is always someone with me who happens to be Nessa

Besides, he and mom were never at home anyways. I basically raised myself.

It got worse when mom died 2 years ago in an accident when she was returning from a trip in Chicago. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There was a shoot out between some gangs and a bullet caught her Tyre.

Anyways, that's in the past. But it made dad become a workaholic to drown out his sorrows. To top it of mom was expecting but now I'm the only kid left.

Anyways my friend and I make our way to our respective rooms and change.

I got out of my shower to find my bestie on my bed.

" sap Nessa"

She looked up at me and smirked

Oh God I know that look

" Sooo you and Tristan huh" I sighed and shook my head while wiping my body

" Tristan is nothing to me okay"

I walk past her to my walk in closet, picking out my favorite pajamas. It was an oversized shirt with matching pants that are fully cotton and soo comfy.

I walk back out to see Nessa in my bed with my pillows between her legs

" Oh hell no" I screeched and rushed to pull the pillow from her.

" ah. What the hell Vega"

" What do you think you're doing feeling my pillow like that"

" I did no such thing. You know I hate sleeping with my thighs touching"

We glared at each other for a while and I sighed and said " just go to your own bed"

" but I want youuuu" she whined. I scrunched up my face as she frowned realizing how she sounded

" that came out wrong but I want to share a bed with you tonight please"

She batted her eyes at me and puckered her lips. To be honest she looked ridiculous but I agreed.

She squealed and I joined her on the bed.

She cuddled close and we soon drifted off.