Vega Thompson

Santino

"We found her sir." I heard from behind me as I looked out to the city below me from the ceiling to floor window.

I smirked a bit and took a sip from my expensive wine. I turned a bit to acknowledge him. " Get me her location and everything about her. Even the underwear she sleeps in"

"yes boss"

I heard the door shut a second later.

"Why do you even want that child" I heard heels click towards me. I soon felt dainty hands on my back. Kiera caressed my arms and whispered lowly in my ear.

"We could have our own" her breath fanned my ear as she nipped it a little. I turned around to face her and gripped her neck. Not tight enough to kill her but still uncomfortable for her

I pulled her face closer to myself and said in a low voice. "I wouldn't care if it was your child. It would be a child born out of a loveless relationship. But that baby, is born out of love. You wouldn't understand that"

I pulled away to see tears welling up in her eyes. I pushed her to the ground and crouched next to her as she started to whimper. "Do you even still have a womb" I smiled menacingly as I delivered the last blow.

She shut her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks. I got up, picked my jacket and left.

************************
I found myself in front of Divine Health home. This is where my baby's new mom worked. I sighed and picked up my gun. I put it in the back of my trousers and got out of my car.

I entered the building and saw a head of blonde hair with brown streaks in it. I walked closer wondering if she was Vega Thompson. I got to the desk and still no reaction.

I stared over the desk a bit at her cute face. She looked really good. If she turns out not to be Vega, I'd probably take her home. I cleared my throat and watched as her head whipped up.

I saw her beautiful green eyes widen as she stood up. With the desk blocking us, she reached my chest in height but the distance allowed her to look me in the eye.

She smiled and said "welcome to Divine Health home. How may I help you"

I couldn't help checking her out while she spoke. She was stunning with that gorgeous brown chocolaty skin. I realized that not responding would seem weird so I told her the lie I made up " I'm here for Veronica Santos"

I watched her bend down to scroll through the computer. She looked so good with her face scrunched up in concentration. She slowly stood back up with a frown

" oh sorry, but she was discharged a while ago"

I nodded with a sigh I knew that

" I'm Santino Keeran Romano"

Honestly I don't know why I told her my name

" oh I'm Vega. Vega Thompson"

I just felt my heart drop to my stomach. She's the one with my baby!?

I nodded and turned to leave. When I got to the door though I turned around and said " I'll see you soon"

She smiled and I got out of there and into my car. Her smile was so breathtaking. I felt my heart do that familiar thing it used to do with Zamira. I cussed and banged my hand on my steering wheel

No. I won't let this happen. I pulled out of there with one thought in mind

She says oh a lot