Chapter 1

"TANGO! THE RANCH! ITS BURNING" Jimmy yelled off into the disrance to alert his soulmate.

     Scar was running off back to his base flint and steel still in hand yelling "Shouldnt of stole my horse!!" 

     Before long Tango and Martyn showed up and soon Cleo, Etho, Joel and Scott. Martyn desperately tries saving the ranch putting water at the top to make it flow down and stop the fire

   "Im on fire!!! Tango im going to die eat!" Jimmy still yelled out and everyone tried stopping the fire with no success.

Tango felt his skin burning as Jimmy took all this damage from the fire and Tango had no food on him nor did Jimmy.

       Their hearts went down rapidly with no stop Jimmy hasnt stopped burning. Until finally their health went down to zero

    SolidarityGaming Burnt to a Crisp  
   Tango Died

     They both respawn in their burning home and run outside immediately

      "Were the first reds! Oh god-" Jimmy starts panicking and everyone who was gathered at the ranch left in fear of the two reds except for Martyn still desperately placing water everywhere until he finally gave up.

      "Oh my god- im so sorry you guys! I couldnt spread the water" Martyn apologizes.   "Your fine mar-" Thats the last thing Tango heard, he didnt hear him finish his sentence their chatter became blurry in his head as his rage took over.

   "Im going to kill him... IM going to kill him..!" Tango kept repeating to himself quietly but loud enough for Jimmy to hear.

     "Tango! Snap out of it! Calm down."
Jimmy tried calming him down but his rage was to strong and soon enough he was off running while holding his diamlnd axe Jimmy tried running after him but Tango was much to fast.

  Soon enough Tango reached the newly built base that grian built. And Tango quickly noticed a flaw in the design of this build, Its very... Very.. Flammable.
Tango quickly sneaked so Grian or Scar didnt know he was here.

  From his position he could hear Grians and Scars conversation

  "What-!? Scar its only been 2 sessions and you've already burnt something down and made enemies!"  He could hear Grian speaking to Scar. 

     "Well im sorry Grian! They stole my horse! And their base was just so flammable how could i not." 

     Tango finally went for it and set 8 parts of their base on fire and it didnt take long for it to spread.

     "Scar.. Do you hear that? Is that- burning!?" Grian said a few minutes after Tango lit parts of their base on fire "Wait- Somebody is burning down our base!"  Scar spotted some bits of fire.

    "Scar this is why you dont make enemies and burn down bases! They are red now!" Grian starts panicking.

  Tango decides to finally jump out infront of Scar and Grian and starts swinging his axe at Scar

   "SCAR! GET YOUR SHIELD!" Grian called out to Scar while bringing his shield and sword out.

  Scar was able to get his shield out and swung his iron sword at Tango a few times but Scar was no match for Tango. And as quick as the fight started it had ended, with the death message popping up in chat

   GoodTimesWithScar was slain by Tango

Grian died

And then the chat was exploding with messages going like:

SolidarityGaming: TANGO OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT

Smajor1995: oh god.

InTheLittleWood: I THOUGHT HE WOULD JUST BURN THEIR BASE-

SmallishBeans: Oh dear. Everythings dying or burning so quickly-

There were many more messages but Tango couldnt bother reading it. He ran off back to his home thats still burnt down. With full satisfaction he meets back with Jimmy.

"Oh my goodness Tango- You actually killed them!?" Jimmy said shocked
"Nobody can burn down our ranch and not pay the price!" Tango said to Jimmy

Jimmy went out of their walls with Tango and used his spyglass to zoom in on where the spiky cake used to be, now its just a bunch off floating wood burning and dripstone falling as the wood burns and evaporate.

"Oh and by the way.. Jimmy while at their base. I took back Scar's horse. He left it in the panda sanctuary."

Jimmy looked at Tango "Really!? He just left it in the open-" Jimmy said.
"Yeah! You would think he would of hid it better after we just stole it and he burnt our ranch!"

They were still in the middle of chatting and laughing and seeing Grian paniking from afar while the base he just finished building was burning to the ground they kept talking until this message appeared in chat

Grian: End of session!

And thats when everyone started logging off one by one and saying goodbyes and see you next sessions  and soon Jimmy and Tango followed and left.

(Hey wolfie here. I wrote this while having a huge headache and it took maybe a hour or 2. Hope you enjoy im not going to bother proofreading or even check for spelling mistakes.)

Tell me what you think about it i want to see if you enjoyed it or not.