Let's Give a Show

So I'm back with more Oneshots < 3.

Also Season 3 Premiered today. I'e Honestly so stoked For this new season and can't wait to see the Music and Drama it brings. 

---------

Ricky's POV

6 Months have passed since Nini broke up with me. Honestly, I'm not even sure how the heck I was able to break free from all the drama after hitting. After leaving me, she found a New boyfriend named Jake, apparently some kid from her acting school she used to go to that she apparently hit off really well. Yeah,

So while she moved on probably right now probably riding some randos dick right now, While i'm stuck looking at the ceiling as if my life isn't as shitty as it is. With nobody -

Well, that's a lie. A half true half false lie. Three weeks after we broke up, I had a breakdown from all the stress literally in front of my Best Friend's Pizza place, and someone was there behind me and actually took care of me.

That person was Ej.Yes, Tall senior , God like body, Ej Caswell

After he saw me, he confronted me and took me under his wing. I felt so much at peace when I was with him, and before you know it two days later we hooked up. And it was one of the best nights of my life, the first time I can call myself happy.

Now you're probably wondering, what happened. Well to make you not feel the cringiest of it all, I basically got scared. Not scared of getting with Ej, but scared of what Nini would think. Not even being three weeks and I already moved on. I would look pathetic and I need to prove I was strong. So, I, uh, basically told Ej it was too soon and meant nothing out of it and It was a one time stand that'll would have never lasted. He was hurt and upset, still hasn't really talked to this day but I did it for his good.

You also want to know the other fucled up part too, the Day i cut ties with Ej, Nini literally announced her new boyfriend. So i basically lost a chance to be with a hot guy as My ex-girlfriend is moving on in this happy relationship to make me suffer. Kill me please.

Well, now that that shit is now over, I got invited to one of those Cast parties and ofc I'm going, I mean I may even get a cute girl number... Well just see what happens.

HOURS LATER

I get to the party and I enter and see it all decked out with loud music playing and all. I look around and as I walk forward I bump into someone who could fuck up my night for one simple line.

"Ricky. Uh h HI!"

I sigh in my head from exhaustion. Help me

"HI nini. It's - been a minute Uhh how are you doing umm."

"It's going good! It's been forever."

She pulls my arm and crushes me into a hug. The fuck is going on

"Um, so what are you up to, Any new girls or are you still rocking that single life for you?"

There it is. I knew she was going to stab me for her petty niceness

"Uhh, I'm not *sigh* I'm not really looking to be in a relationship right now. " I sigh in trying to not get annoyed at her.

"Oh, it's ok, Not everyones cut out to be in relationships, you know. But I think you'll find the perfect girl. " What the fuck is she calling me useles now?

"Ohh, well I think tonight will be good for me so -"

"WHATS UP FUCKERS

Oh sit, no no no no no,