Never Have I ever.. Lost my virginity. (Part 2 out of 4)

So after a few weeks,Ricky was finally healed from his break up from nini. He looked everyone out for a while but then he got over it and also started getting happy again. He later showed up to school in the happiest he's been for a very long time, until his Friends drop the biggest bomb ever on him.

"Nini has a New boyfriend!"

"ASHLYN!" Lily and Gina look over to Ashlyn who blurted out the news.

"What? It was bound to come out."

"Sorry about Ash Ricky. I'm really sorry." Lily came over next to ricky and walked over to him and gave him a side hug

" n no! It's ok guys, It was bound to happen and now I think I'm ready for it. I mean I bet the guy is not even worth it. "

"It's Antonie!"

"Wait? Senior antonie! The same one who is valedictorian."

'"Yep that's the one"

"Damm! Of course she would go for him."

"By the way, are we going to the party tonight? Big red is inviting me and all and I want to know."

"I'm down!" Gina and Lily look at each other saying it in sync.

"Ugh I wish." Ricky groans but remembers his event. " But I have a family dinner with my conservative side of my family and my dad would kill me if I skipped."

"You have too, Nini's going if you don't, to her it looks like you're chickening out to not see her."

"Well, I'll see but I don't think I can guarantee it."

"But anyways, I have an exciting announcement for me and Lily." Ashlyn and RIcky look over at the two girls and both look at each other happy.

"We're Dating!"

"WHAT! Omg guys!" Ricky came over and hugged the two girls as she was very proud of them.

"No way, how did that happen, and better fact what about Ej." Ashlyn questions

"Oh it's A interesting story,"

"I mean He is my ex, LET'S hear how he messed up!"

Flashback :

After Lily and Gina kissed that one day, They ignored each other as they both agreed ist was totally wrong and never to mention it again. Lily has been hanging more with Ej to forget about it. As she was hanging out with Ej, He was out of gym class and came out blabbing about his future and all.

"So, Yeah I'm sorry that I'm too good of a sports player to be on the JV team and want to provide options for the other students."

"Uh huh?"

"Bae? Are you even paying attention? "

"Huh sorry you're just babbling on about sports and It's kinda boring!"

"SPORTS! Borining!?"

"I'm sorry but that's all you complain about! Literally yesterday you got upset because I didn't know what a triple three quartered flip was!"

"I just thought everyone knew, and that's not your fault I'm more educated than you.'

"Is that all you see me as!"

"What! NO I just meant -"

"Whatever I got to go!"

"Lily, wait , I didn't mean that!"

Lily shoves past him making him drop all his stuff on the ground. As Ej gets up and sees his Valentine match card he got a few days ago. He quickly hid it and also walked faster