Fell in love with my Best friend!

Hey! It was so fun posting Double parts for all my stories this week in Celebration! But next week were back to one part for each story weekly. 

Also Just wanted to let everyone Know that I do start school This upcoming Wednesday so Just feel to know in case I may look inactive like I've been.

Also I changed the Cover because the other one was starting to cringe me out 😭. How we feeling on it.
________

Ricky and Ej have been best friends ever since they were little kids. Ricky has always looked up to Ej, even though he wasn't as cool as him. As they get older, Ej starts getting more into teenage life. Starts getting into popular kids at school, starting going for the girls as well. BUt despite how Ej's grown into an average High schooler, his friendship with Ricky has never gone down.

At Ej's House

Today was Homecoming day at school and Ej and Ricky were getting ready together at Ej's house. Ej had a date with one of the most Prettiest Sophomores out there Gina Porter, while RIcky just only bought a ticket because Ej was going.

As Ej was staring into the mirror looking at himself with his buttoned up shirt and tie while Ricky in his already outfit. was busy fixing up EJs hair as he knows Ej's hair routine pretty well by now.

"Thanks again for helping me out tonight." Ej smiles at the blond boy " I honestly wouldn't want anyone else to help me out with this stuff besides you."

"No problem. I know how much you like Gina and want to make sure your homecoming together is going to be great tonight." The blonde provides his smile as he happy of his best friend on the outside

"Ok, so be honest with me. Do you think going out with Gina is a good idea? I mean I like her but I need my best friend's opinion. "

Ricky is lost in his thoughts as he finishes up fixing up Ej's hair wondering how does Ej have picture perfect hair

"Ricky?"

"Huh? Oh shit sorry, uhh Yeah I mean if you're happy. I'm happy for you. Honestly"

Ej finishes his look and looks up

"Wow. You know you did your hair well. As usual. And not bad yourself, bowen."

"Same to you caswell."

"Umm, well it's time to head out. Homecoming here we come, am I right.

"Uhh yeah sure. You're probably going to forget about me with Gina but let's have fun, am I right."

"HEy! I won't forget you. You're too much sometimes to be forgotten about.." Ej laugh a bit as he pulls RIkcy into a side

When RIcky got pulled into that side hug, it made butterflies in stomach grow. He wishes he had what everyone wants in Ej.

@/ school

Ricky and Ej pull out to Homecoming in Ej's Car as they See Gina waiting by the entrance. They get to the door handing in their tickets and Gina comes in introducing them.