Me or him?

Uhh. THANKS FOR 1K READS ON MY ONESHOTS!! IT REALLY AMAZES ME..

Also.. I'm loving Smoke slow...

_______

TW!// ABUSE and Harm will be mentioned.

Ricky's Pov

@/ East High

Another day, another time at school that is not needed at all. I walk into the halls as everyone is heading to their classes and opening in their lockers as I go for mine. I open it, grabbing my spanish textbook.

"SURPRISE!"

A pair of hands are on my eyes making me not see. I think I know who it is.

"UH? Let me guess, is it an obsessed stalker wanting to give me more gifts or?"

"Rude no. Its your loveable boyfriend"

He removes his hands I turn around to see my boyfriend

"Hi babe." I pull closer as I touch my lips against his as he kisses me back. God, I love Jack.

He pulls something from behind his back as he's holding a gift in front of me.

"Jack, what's with the gift?"

"Seriously?! You forgot? Ugh, R! It's our five months?"

SHIT! Is that today?!

"Oh, OH! Omg is it already five months! Happy 5 months babe."

"Yeah, clearly you forgot. No worries, You're lucky I love you, and I know you're going to make it up tonight, Remember."

"Right! Can't wait to see what you have planned."

I grab his gift as I open it to see a picture of the two of us. I told him I didn't like this picture of the two of us. I remember telling him that it was hideous.

"HI guys!"

I turn to see my best friend coming from the side, I smile cause he's my bestie.

" Hi EJ."

He comes over as he comes stan dnext to me, Jack gave him a stink eye as he was standing too close to me.

"So, what are you two up too.?"

"Oh, we're just talking about our plans tonight. Weren't we RI."

I felt my arm getting tight as Jack put his hand on my arm squeezing it. He does this a lot. Heis just really affectionate.

"Oh, yeah, We were."

"Well, I got to go. See you babe." He pecks on my lips as I return it back to him."see you later EJ! Remember not to get too close to each other."

We both saw as Jack leaves heading to his class leaving me and EJ.

"You still let him call Ri. You hate it when people call you that?"

"Oh well, Jack says it's cute to him and he just wants that as a good pet name for me."

"And what's yours to him?"

"Uhh, he actually hates pet names."

"Please."

"Hey! Be nice. He's my boyfriend, I love him, remember."

"Yeah, I know. You say it all the time."

I look at Ej as he looks down a bit.

"Don't be sad Caswell, you're going to make me sad."

I close my locker as I stand next to Ej as he lifts his head staring at me.

"Hey Ricky, do you ever think about it? A month, when we -"