Die First

- 'Cause someday, everybody's leaving - You promise that you'll stay - But that's a promise you can't make -

On a cold, quiet, sorrowful night.

"We mourn here today to celebrate and honor the late Micheal Alex Bowen. He was a young man and mentor for everyone. We commit him into the hands of God "

The Gang of East High all sitting together on the third Row. Few of them, including Nini, were tearing up from this accident. Ricky Bowen was sitting in the front row on the hands holding close was Ej Caswell. He is still starstruck by this moment even happening to him. Just three week ago, he and His dad were laughing and making fun of Movies, and now He will never see him again. He wanted to cry, but something told him he couldn't.

Leaving roses on by one. Everyone, Leaving the roses on the side of the Casket. His legacy will always be memorized. It's one that was too tragic for everyone. Even his ex-wife with her Boyfriend came around and gave multiple roses as everyone Mourns.

As the Funeral was coming to a close, Ricky was asked to come forward and give his speech at a memorial for his father.He still didn't know why he agreed to it. He knew his father was the most special person to him. It was just something he knew his dad would be proud of even if he's not there physically.

My dad was one of the most Bravest people out there. Whether he wants to admit that or not. He had something not most people have, dignity, and Acceptance no matter how big it was. He was there when others couldn't be there for me. He also showed love when I came out to him, I actually felt like.. Myself. SOme people say it's hard for them to be them in front of their parents, but my dad wasn't. He was just.. Amazing. He would give all to anyone and that's what's amazing about him. I.. He would always tell me. Ricky, you're more than nothing ever needed and that's all I needed to be heard before anything hard was going on. He wasn't just my father, he was my best friend. Someone I'll never forgive if I was the one in the Car and took that accident instead of him. He.  Sorry. I can't do this anymore.

Ricky sat down and everyone was applauding him as he sat down next to his boyfriend. He doesn't know if he'll ever forgive himself for this accident.

Tell me what's worse. Losing you now or later?Maybe I can break the curse. And I can be in love forever -

NEXT Day.

Everyone returns back to school the  next day. It was still weird after everything, but Everyone knew that they had to move on from this tragedy. One way or another. It is hard though to forget that one of your best friends' dad is gone, and knowing he's hurting. There's no way anyone ever fully recovers, and no one want's go through it at all. Especially at a young age like Ricky's.

"Has anyone heard from Ricky?" Gina asks as everyone is sitting in the cafeteria.

"No, Guess he chose not to go to school today." NIni replies.

"I mean, do we really blame him?" Ej chimes in

"I guess not, but."

"HEY GUYS!" THey all turn around to see? A happy chirpy skater boy appeared in front of them.

"Oh hi ricky" They all said

"H h how's it going."

"Never, been better. You know, I thought I was going to be still mourning over my dad's death, but I'm actually glad it was happy. I think It gave some, happiness"