Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 3 out of 4)

"Hi, I'm Jack, are you ricky?"

" I i I"

"Ricky, we use our words to remember..." Gina whispers in his ears

"What?" RIcky quickly got out of his trance and looked at the kid. "Yeah, I'm ricky."

"You good? You look starstruck."

"That's because He thought you were going to be loser, but you're definitely not."Lily says with Ricky giving her a side look of embarrassment,

"Wait, you thought I was going to be a loser?" Jack questioned as Ricky turned slowly to his face in stutter.

"Well um.. Yes! But in my defense, with the cultural context clues given to me and -"

"Because I'm from a Rich Private High school?"

"WHAT! No, ofc not" As Rick tries to step away from the conservation Jack starts drifting away.

""Wait! No, Jack. I'm so sorry if I offended you, but come on let's be honest There A lot of nerdy RIch Privilege White guys who go to private schools. "

"Huh, not the first guy who's told me that honestly. KIDDING!"

"Look Jack.*Sighs* I'm so sorry, lets pretend I didn't say any of that and let's get a drink and -"

As Ricky turns to lead Jack to the drinks he sees what he was dreading the night of. Seeing Nini making out with her new Boyfriend On the Dancefloor with their hands all over each other and making Ricky realize he isn't ready for what was going to come.

"Actually, I'm Sorry." RIcky quickly walks past away from Jack and goes out heading to the front door as he sits down on the stairs. As he settles on the stairs, he sits down and starts tearing up a bit on the stairs. I guess he isn't ready to see the girl of his dreams moving on from him.

"Hey?" RIcky turns, seeing Jack at his angle, looking down from him. "You ok? One minute you were apologizing to me for being Rich and next you're crying."

"Oh, umm, I'm sorry.*Sniffles* That Was my ex"

"Oh. I see."

"Yeah um, I thought I was ready to see him with someone new. Even when I practice with the stuffed bear I have in my room but.. I guess that didn't help"

"Well look,! Now it's done, you saw your ex with someone else. You survived and now that's the worse it was going to be."

"Yeah I guess."

RIcky looks at Jck who gives him a smile.

"Umm, quick question. How come someone like you has no friends?"

What?! I have tons of friends!"

"My dad said to take you tonight because all your friends ditched you. Another reason I thought you were a dork."

"Oh! I see. My dad loves to exaggerate. It's only one of my friends who isn't talking to me right now. And it's because I hooked up with a guy she liked."

"Twist! So you're not a dork. You're just a bad person?"

"NO! I didn't know she liked him and she should've said something before living on a boat with him for three months. Everyone knows a semester at sea is a floating hookup party."

RIcky chuckles and Jack comes sitting closer to Ricky.

Ricky looked him in the eye and started a bit of butterflies. "So to clear the air. You're not a dork. You're not a jerk. So you're a nice cool person?"