OFC #5 (Kaliyah Queen; Arrowverse)

Name: Kaliyah Zara Queen

Nickname: Kali

DOB: 16th May 1985

Species: Meta-human

Appearance:

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Natural Blonde (Formerly) Died brown (Usually) Ginger (Eventually)

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen

Family

Robert Queen (father; deceased)

Moira Queen (mother; deceased)

Oliver Queen (twin brother)

Thea Queen (maternal half-sister)

Biography

Early life:

Kaliyah was born on May 16, 1985 in Starling City to her parents; billionaires Robert and Moira Queen, along with her older twin brother Oliver. When she and Oliver were 7 years old, they met and befriended Tommy Merlyn and Laurel Lance both who would become their lifelong best friends. Kaliyah spent her late teens and early 20s following Oliver around and cleaning up after him, as he slept around with other women and he got into multiple social scandals by himself or with Tommy including assaulting a paparazzi bystander, driving while intoxicated, stealing a taxi, urinating on a police officer, and using a helicopter to impress Maria Sharapova.

Personality:

Kaliyah Queen prefers to fight directly for what she believes in. Her doubt and guilt over the mistakes she has made and her desire to fight for her beliefs have at times led her to inaction, usually Oliver is able to talk her into action, affirming her desire to fight for what she feels is right, despite what others think. Kaliyah's anger can be both powerful and vengeful. She has a deeply caring nature, her greatest motivations and feats have most frequently arisen from her devotion to others.

Powers and Abilities:

Powers:

After Oliver leaves the Lian Yu the first time, Kaliyah is left behind, not through choice. Whilst Oliver is away, Kaliyah survived on the island alone until she was found and captured by Reiter's men, part of Shadowspire and was exposed to cosmic energies and tortured until she was rescued by Oliver and John Constantine. John and Kaliyah left Lian Yu leaving Oliver behind. John then taught Kaliyah to control and use her powers before she returned to Lian Yu to join Oliver for their 'rescue'.

"Her thing is neuro-electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." ― Gideon

Psionics:

As a result of exposure to cosmic energies, Kaliyah acquired an array of psionic powers, which manifest in the form of reddish, glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes. Gideon describes her powers as "neuro-electric interface" and called her "weird" because of them. When using her power, her irises sometimes glow a dark, reddish color, especially when using her mental abilities.

Psionic Energy Manipulation:

Kaliyah can project energy blasts, waves and bolts projecting her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape and form, outlining her telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a reddish color. When a target of hers is hit with her energy, she can use her telekinesis to inflict further damage.

Levitation:

Kaliyah is able to use this power to move herself through the air and simulate flight, in order to hover and safely float back to the ground. The use of this power manifests as a blast of psionic energy expelled from her hands onto the ground to propel herself up in the air. It operates more like a enhanced leap, thanks to the force of gravity pushing her down.

Psionic Force-Field Generation:

Kaliyah is able to create a highly durable barrier of energy that she can shape and deform as she needed to. She uses it to grab and break apart targets, protect innocents from enemy fire, contain a target or to cover and deflect attacks from the enemies. The barrier can be broken through extreme brute force.

Telekinesis:

Kaliyah has the ability to mentally move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy. She uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy, as well as physical forces (such as kinetic energy, friction, pressure, etc). She started training this power by moving wooden blocks around while imprisoned by Shadwspire. She pulled them apart with her power, and suspended them in the air, removing all motion and gravity from the pieces.

Telepathy:

Kaliyah can read minds or mentally communicate and experience memories and thoughts of others or project her own thoughts through a neuro-electric interface that gives her telepathy. When using her power, her irises sometimes glow a dark reddish color, especially when she concentrate it on certain targets. Kaliyah can also sense the minds and emotions of those around her.

Abilities:

Master knife-wielder/Knife-thrower: Kaliyah is highly skilled with knives.

Peak of human physical condition: Kaliyah is in top physical form after five intense years of survival which she maintains through extensive training.

Acrobatics/Free-running: Kaliyah is an accomplished acrobat, she is manoeuvrable and graceful.

Master survivalist: Kaliyah has great survival skills, as she and Oliver were taught by Yao Fei Gulong how to survive in the wild. She was able to live on the island and provide for herself.

Eidetic memory: Kaliyah is able to remember almost everything she sees and reads.

Meditation: Kaliyah is skilled in meditation, able to guide others in regaining memories.

Multilingual: Kaliyah is capable of fluently speaking English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Tibetan and Arabic. She speaks them at a native level.

Occult knowledge: Kaliyah gained great knowledge regarding magic and the supernatural world from her time with John Constantine.

Entomology: As a child Kaliyah had an odd fascination with bugs, John Constantine enhanced her knowledge.

Pairing: I think it was either Ray Palmer or Mick Rory