More Ideas Continued

The Umbrella Academy

No ideas for this one yet.

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Chaos-Bender. Last of her kind. Zuko or Sokka pairing. Depending on which I think will determine her backstory. If Sokka, then maybe she is the adopter sister of Zuko and Azula, taken in and raised by Ozai after the fire nation killed the rest of her tribe or something. If Zuko, then maybe he and Iroh come across a 'fortune-teller', which just so happens to be her and Iroh instantly knows that she is a chaos-bender or something.

Fallout

No ideas for this one yet.

True Blood

Faerie/Witch. Given that some of her powers do resemble those in the faeries, then making her at least half fae would work best. Witch because of her link to Chaos magic. Parents; Marnie Stonebrook and a male faerie? And the adopted daughter of Bill Compton. Maybe he saved her from being attacked by vampires or witches or humans even after she fled her mother who wanted to use her for some ritual (Play on No More Mutants; No More Vampires or something) Eric seems to be the popular romantic choice for her lol.

Assassin's Creed

This one will depend on which game she is put into. I currently have a Valhalla one underways, but I love it so I am open to doing another one. Male pairings I am willing to write for are: Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jacob Frye, Hytham, Arno Dorian, Alexios, and Connor Kenway

With her having powers, there would need to be some link to the Isu I think.

Star Wars

It will all depend on where in the timeline and who her romantic interest would be but I do have a few ideas that could work. With her powers, I deffo see her as a force-sensitive individual, a very powerful one at that given all of her power scope and stuff. 

- Daughter of Qui-Gon Jinn

- Daughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Daughter of Palpatine

- Daughter of Snoke

- Adopted Daughter of Darth Vader

- Twin Sister of Armitage Hux

- Daughter of Dooku

- Daughter of Luke Skywalker