OFC #9: Brenyn (Assassin's Creed)

Name: Brenyn

Nickname: Bren

Alias: The Scarlet Witch

Bio:

A descendent of Merlin, Brenyn is a druidic priestess known as the Scarlet Witch, born with a deep connection to world around her manifesting as chaos magic.

Much of her bio will depend on which game and love interest she is part of.

Personality:

A mysterious, mystical, and beguiling young woman, Brenyn has an otherworldly aura and an enchanting charisma to her. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent and deeply curious.

Brenyn is strong and deeply passionate.

To those closest to her, she is generous and kind and can be bold and outspoken, she is not afraid to say what she really thinks of a person.

Brenyn is scrappy, resourceful, and not afraid to get into a fight when the occasion calls for it.

Brenyn has been known to have a rather short-tempered, especially in regards to women and children being wronged.

Brenyn can also be emotionally fragile, mostly when she feels trapped or out of her depth.

Brenyn shows on multiple occasions to have a soft spot for children. She is very good with them, able to talk to them with ease, and she is always very sympathetic. Her affection extends to nearly all children, particularly young ones, although she also cares about teenagers. Brenyn is more willing to put her life in danger for children than she is for nearly anyone else.

Brenyn is an incredibly smart, clever, and determined young woman who will go to any extent to achieve her goals, she also seems to have a lot of pride in her own magic and abilities.

In addition to her general willingness for empathy, however, Brenyn is also extremely friendly and can step back enjoy the smaller moments in life.

Even alongside all of her kindness, compassion, and empathy, Brenyn is still also a rogue at heart, and when someone she cares about is hurt, becomes far more relentless and ruthless.

Outside of battle, however, Brenyn can also react indigently and negatively towards people who disrespect her, her relatives, her friends, or those that she cares about.

Powers:

Magic:

As the descendent of Merlin, Brenyn was born with magical abilities. Growing up, Brenyn had no knowledge of her magical origins, however, when she hit puberty, she discovered the true extent of her powers, Brenyn began studying the Darkhold, Merlin's grimoire passed down through her family, and the spells found within it.

According to the Darkhold, Brenyn's powers exceeded even those of the Isu. Despite this, Brenyn has never received formal training, and has not yet refined her magic.

- Side Note: Darkhold could be a piece of Eden (though there are no books; I was planning on her headpiece, tiara, thing as a piece as there are crowns that are pieces of Eden)

Chaos Magic: Able to harness Chaos Magic, Brenyn is the realization of the myth of the Scarlet Witch, a being capable of spontaneous creation. She can shape and manipulate this magic for different effects, such as forming tangible constructs of energy or cast spells without incantation.

 - Psionics: Brenyn has an array of psionic powers thanks to her magic. These powers manifest as a luminescent mist or vapor of red hue emanating from her hands and body. When using her telepathic abilities, Brenyn's irises glow a dark red color. Brenyn's powers are reliant on movement and focus, which means her enemies or opponents can stop her from using her powers by disrupting her concentration or restricting her movement.