Sione (Edited)

A/N: This is Sione edited to be a sort of rewrite of my Sione (Augmentum), so this is a Pokemon crossover idea, though not really. It's just using the Pokemon 'animals' as part of her story.

......

Name: Sione

Nickname:

Girl (Zhao)

Si. Witch (Zuko)

Title: The Scarlet Witch (Prophetised)

Nationality: Chaos Tribe (Formerly) Fire Nation (Currently)

Ethnicity: Chaos Tribe (Formerly) Fire Nation (Currently)

Weapon of choice: Psionics (Currently) Chaos Magic (Eventually)

Fighting styles: Psionics (Currently) Chaos (Eventually)

Age: 18

- Sokka and Zuko are also aged up to 18

Appearance:

Family:

Biological Father (Deceased)

Biological Mother (Deceased)

Chaos Tribe (Family; deceased)

Zhao (Adopted Father/Guardian)

Shakra (Maternal Figure/Nanny; deceased)

Bio:

Sione was born into the last remaining Chaos Tribe, unfortunately, this tribe was attacked and destroyed only weeks after her birth and Sione was taken by Zhao.

Sione was raised as Zhao's daughter, in a rather strict and militaristic home, but mostly under the care of a servant called Shakra, who was able to provide Sione with some goodness during her early life. They developed a strong relationship during Sione's life with the Fire Nation.

At some point in her childhood, Sione met and was befriended by Zuko. The two of them found comfort as friends when no one else around them showed them any true kindness. Sione would go with Zhao whenever he was at the Fire Nation Palace for a number of years before he stopped taking her.

Chaos Tribe History and Lore:

"The Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to rule or annihilate the world." - The Scarlet Witch Legend

The Chaos Tribe is an ancient group of people that worship Chaos and believe that one day the Scarlet Witch will be born, a being capable of using Chaos magic who will rule or annihilate the world. During the old times, the Chaos Tribe was a member of the world as much as the other four nations are, though their numbers slowly dwindled until only a handful of villages remained, scattered throughout the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom. After the start of the war instigated by Sozin, the Chaos Tribes began to question their own beliefs, believing that the Scarlet Witch was meant to appear and save them when they needed her most, and with the Fire Nation wiping out all of the Air Nomad's and controlling much of the rest of the world, many of those that worshipped the Chaos lost hope and abandoned their homes to join other villages and societies.