OFC #6 (Maeve Nashton (DCEU))

Name:
Maeve Nashton

Alias: Maeve Blackwood

Titles: Scarlet Witch.

Weapon of Mass Destruction. Star o' the Show. (Waller)

Being Capable of Spontaneous Creation. Harbinger of Chaos. One of the Most Powerful Magic Wielders on the Planet. (Constantine)

Murderer (Press)

A Myth (Wonder Woman)

Nickname: Little Witch (Bloodsport) Kid (Deadshot) Sweetheart (Bruce) Mae (Most)

DOB: 1988

Age: 27

Species: Homo Magi

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen

Hair:

Dark Brown (Currently)

Red/Ginger (Eventually)

Occupation:

Parapsychology and Occult Expert

Occult Researcher (LexCorp)

Affiliation(s):

Batman (Eventually)

LexCorp (Eventually)

Task Force X/Suicide Squad (Eventually)

Justice League (Eventually)

Family:

Unknown Mother

Unknown Father

Edward Nashton/The Riddler (Twin Brother)

Biography:

- Early Life:

Born in 1988 and growing up in the Gotham Orphanage in Gotham City, New York, Maeve Nashton felt invisible to and shunned by all around her, except for her twin brother, Edward who shared a close and protective relationship with his sister.

Maeve often disappeared into books and sitcoms to escape her reality, and from this she grew to become obsessed with magic and fantasy which continued into her adult life with her going on to study parapsychology and the occult, gaining a PhD in both and becoming an expert in both fields.

During her studies and her later research into the application and generation of 'superpowers' and magic, Maeve heard a rumor of a mystical Chaos Stone, that was capable of granting powers to those it deemed worthy. She came to cross paths with John Constantine who was also following the Chaos Stone rumor, with the two of them coming to work together. Despite Edward's arguments, Maeve and Constantine left Gotham in search of the stone using the Darkhold in Constantine's possession as a map.