Gas Station

Amiliana's POV.

I wake up struggling to open my eyes as a bright light is shining on me, which this comfortable ass bed. I don't remember my bed being this soft.

Wait.

I lift myself up and look around the room I'm in. Black walls, king sized bed, big ass windows, and this huge tv that's on a counter. Yeah this is definitely not my room.

I see that my clothes have been changed into an oversized white shirt. Someone dressed me. Someone saw me naked. I need to get out of here.

I see my clothes on the chair and I go to the bathroom to quickly change, quietly open the door and looking back and forth. No one is here. Perfect. As I'm wandering around the house to find the door out, I look around. This person is one rich bitch.

I finally find the door and tried twisting the knob as fast as I can.

"Why are you out of bed?" A deep familiar voice says.

I turn around and see it's the man from yesterday. The man who I argued with in the highway, got threatened my life by, and almost raped me. "What the hell do you mean why I'm out of bed? Why am I here!" I yell with anger.

"Bambina, calm down... you stress yourself too much." He comes closer.

"Number one, stop calling me a word I don't know. Number two, what do you mean calm down, you almost raped me! Hello? Get that in your fucking head!"

"So answer my question, where am I and why am I here." I ask again.

"I'll say three things. One, you are in my house and two you are here because I feel you are the woman for me. Remember," he comes closer caressing my lips. "I give you one last warning on watching your tone, before I use that pretty little mouth of yours for something else." He says lowly.

I think I want him.

I start rubbing my hands on his chest down to his waist, staring into his eyes, and placed my hands on his core, hearing a slight grunt.

Sike.

I kick him where the light don't shine bright and ran.

I'm running and hear his roaring voice, "PRENDILA" (get her!). I soon see a crowd of black suited guys running to me. I'm guessing they want to get me huh? Good thing I did track in college and plus, my crocs are on sports mode.

I run for 10 minutes and see they are not behind me anymore. Thank god cause I'm one tired motherfucker. I spot this gas station and walk inside.

"Hi, can you tell me where I'm at." I ask quickly to the worker

"Um, Non capisco" (um, I don't understand) he says looking at me confused.

What did he say? "Let me see your phone" I point to the phone and he understands. I take the phone to search up a translator and ask him the question. He takes the phone and reads it.

"sei in Italia" He replies to the translator. He gives me back the phone smiling and I take a look. "You're in Italy."

This can't be right. Italy? How did I end up in Ital-

I hear some black cars stopping and notice that same stalker guy come to the store looking at me with anger like he wants to kill me.

Shit.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door trying to find a way to escape. I see a mini window. I take a stool near the toilet and tried climbing it. I feel myself sliding out.

Well I was until it stopped to my hips.

I try shaking myself to slip out and it's working. I finally get out of the window falling on the grass.

I get up and as soon as I was about to run, I feel a cold hand wrapped around my neck.

I struggle fighting the pain as I'm being lifted against the wall and I open my eyes to be greeted by a livid man.

"First you disrespect me once, then, you disrespect me in the club, and now you disrespect me in my house!" The booming voice yells. I'm losing conscious here buddy.

"To top it all off, you try escaping from me. I've been easy on you and yet you still act like a bitch. But since you want to act like one," He comes close to my ear,

"you will be treated as such."

He lets go of my neck as I was on the verge of passing out and I feel my hair roughly grabbed by its scalp.

I yelp and try fighting him away but he doesn't move. He pulls me into one of the cars and sits next time to me.

I feel the verge of tears coming out. Please not right now. He will take advantage of it, just like the last one did.

I try keep myself together but I see tears coming out. I can't take it anymore. I burst into tears with my head to the window looking at the trees passing by.

Ouu he's mad. Poor Amiliana :(

If you want another chapter, hit that vote button! Goal: 3 votes :)