Chapter 7 what the hell?

the next few days went by pretty quietly. I was sitting in my trailer one night reading my book when a teleportation circle appeared in front of me. Rias stepped and looked nervous. I sat there looking at her for a moment.

"Nope."

"But you didn't hear what I had to say."

"Don't have to. Your in trouble and need my help again. So what is it this time?"

"Please help me get out of my arranged marriage..."

"Sigh... who is it?"

"His name is riser Phoenix. He is a high class devil of house Phoenix."

"Yeah I know of him. Real peace of work. Well good luck."

I go back to my book.

"Please... I'll do anything..." she started to take off her clothes when Josh walked in not paying attention.

"Hey John do you think I should get a motorcycle too or should I get..." he stopped and seen the sight before him.

"Fuck man another one?"

"It's not like that... she just won't leave. She wants us to help her again and I told her no and she started doing this..."

"What does she need help with?"

"Arranged marriage to the fried chicken."

"That ass hole?"

Another magic circle appears and a made steps out.

"Really Rias? Your here with this human? You realize that sirsechs is going to be terribly disappointed in you."

"My virtue is mine to do with as I please. How am I wrong to give it to whoever I want."

"We weren't going to do anything anyway. And I'm not some regular human you might want to watch what you say around me."

"Oh? And pray tell whys that?"

Josh then stepped in on the conversation because he's still standing there.

"Oh lady grayfia you really should listen to him."

"Ah heavens thunderer how nice to see you again. Why should I be wary of this human boy?"

"Because this human is the Grimm reaper."

Grayfia then faltered for a moment. The legend of the Grimm reaper is passed down in stories since the beginning of time. A being who brought the war to its standstill single handedly. Grayfia knew that it wasn't some monster with immortality but a title passed down generations through a bloodline spanning from the first fallen angel. The Grimm reaper has lord Hades respect.

"Y-your the Grimm reaper? I'm so sorry for my incompetence and disrespect!"

"Whatever. Just take whatever this is out of my trailer. I'll see you in the clubroom tomorrow, you can explain everything then. I'm going to sleep."

They then teleported out and I sat down on the couch. Josh then grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Soooo we getting involved?"

"I'd rather not but I know what that bird will do to her if we don't. I'm going to see what's what tomorrow."

"Who knew death had a heart."

"You take that back!!! I'm a sarcastic asshole who only looks out for himself. Less stressful that way."

"You mean after Kim left?"

"I'm going to bed. I'll make my decision tomorrow after I get back... if I don't end up going on a turkey shoot first."

Josh then left and I went to bed. The next day went by very fast and I found myself in the occult research clubroom again.