Chapter 13 kokobile

After a very satisfying show of sona and Rias punishing issei and saji andrew and I went back out to continue our search. We however found Irina unconscious. We checked them over and called sona and Rias. Irina was going to be ok but we found Alex with his sword through his chest and pinned to a tree with a note attached.

"We can't even read the stupid note! When I get my hands on who did this I'll personally make them suffer!!"

Andrew however just remains deadly silent and walked into the forest. A few minutes later sona and Rias arrived in a magic circle. Sona took irina and sent her with her queen and looked at me.

"Where's Andrew?"

As if on que there was a loud blood curtailing scream from deep in the forest followed by a massive explosion.

"Coping."

I then get sona to help me pull Alex off the tree and as I lay him down as irina was taken away for treatment when suddenly all the devils felt a sharp pain and someone walked out of the woods.

"Well we'll I got a good catch with this bait this time. How ya doing John?"

"I should have guessed I'd see you here. So why is it that you sided with kokobile James."

James smiled and chuckled.

"Well after that job we did and you abandoned me kokobile saved me and gave me new purpose."

"You disappeared in that nest of vampires I thought you died and couldn't find you."

"Oh I did die. But kokobile made me a fallen Angel vampire hybrid. I don't need to feed on blood so don't worry. The fallen angel magic sustains me. But my vengeance won't be satisfied until you are all dead!!"

Sona jumped up and flipped over me and created a defensive shield and Rias made one too while I pulled hope and despair out and pointed them at him.

"Relax... I was told not to kill anyone yet. Someone would like to talk to you first red."

"Which someone?"

"My boss of course."

He gestured to the sky and above us high in the sky was kokobile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you daughter of the house of gremory. I am kokobile. I must say I'm glad the sister of leviathan and the Grimm reaper are here as well."

"The pleasure is all mine..." I didn't pay attention to there conversation but I told her to stall. I pulled out my phone and sent a group text to Andrew, Dante, and Josh. I gave them the location.

"I thought for sure Michael would have done something when I stole the swords instead he sent..."

"So your looking to restart the war? You dumbass did you realize you killed war the horsemen? We have no option for war now just peace."

"Ah yes death himself. I was hoping you would have died with your father when I sent raynare to dispose of the flint line. So disappointing."

"What did you say?"

A cold Ara was released from John as his anger was growing.

"I have devils this time and I have Rias gremory Lucifer's little sister, then I also have sona sitri leviathans sister and I've even killed one of the four horsemen. I have no doubt of the power hanging over the school you attend. It will make the perfect war zone. I know I will enjoy it immensely."

"That's insane..."

"Yeah by insane you mean totally F'd up."

A massive shot rings out as kokobile gets hit and moved a bit drawing blood. Andrew and Dante are seen holding a massive antitank rifle.

"Sorry we're late."

Then the clouds started to form and thunder can be Hurd before a massive lightning bolt smashed down on kokobile and josh landed next to us with his sword.

"That didn't kill him it takes more then that."

"It's a nice day for a war isn't it!!!!!"

Kokobile rains down spears of light down on us and while we dove for cover he disappeared flying to kouh academy.

"He's going for the school!"

"Let's get after him!"

We then all teleported to the school together while sona set up a barrier around the school Rias and her peerage and the remaining horsemen and Josh all head in to fight. A berm of light shoots into the sky from the basketball court and Andrew Josh and Dante go to deal with it only to be met by Cerberus and James. Rias was dealing with another Cerberus when I whistled and they calmed down and sat by my feet.

"Good dogs... go home."

They then teleported back to guard the gates to the underworld.

"I didn't expect you could tame those beasts. It's amazing how much you all fight when you have no master."

A explosion is Hurd as Excalibur is destroyed. Everyone made there way over.

"What did you just say?"

Xenovia stood behind me.

"Well I'm trying to start a war anyway what the hell. In the previous war not only did all four devil kings die but so did god!"

"Kokobile. For the death of a horsemen and attempting to start a war and going rouge to do so and for divulging the secret of gods death I Johnathan flint the horsemen of death and the Grimm reaper dub you a stray and you are sentenced to imprisonment for all time or death."

He then started laughing before I pulled out hope and shot him in the wings at the bace and he watched in horror as his wings fell off. Before Josh flew over and hit him with a massive bolt of lightning. Kokobile say in a crater unconscious. Josh then grabbed him and summoned the bifrost to deliver him to azazel. I looked around and seen James was gone.

"I don't know about you all but I'm going home and I'm going to relax for awhile. Sona would you like to join me?"

"After the rest of the student council and I clean up this damage and fix the school I'll join you."

"We can help if you like."

"No that's fine it's the responsibility of the student council."

I then went home to bed. The next morning I woke up to find sona in bed with me. I got up and made breakfast when sona got up herself. We where eating breakfast and relaxing while enjoying each other's company when I heard a knock on the door. I absentmindedly pull a revolver from the drool and shot the door.

"Jesus Christ John! What the hell?"

"I'm relaxing with my girlfriend Andrew. I haven't had time to myself in weeks!"

"Rias is here."

"Oh now I'm grabbing the shotgun. What do you need Andrew?"

"Dante and I are heading to Tokyo."

"Alright let me know what you find."

"Rias is waiting outside. See ya John."

I look at sona who's still looking in shock that I just shot the door.

"Fine I'll see what she wants."

I then went to the door and waved her in.

"What can I do for you Rias?"

"I wanted to ask you for your advice. Xenovia was excommunicated from the church and asked to join my peerage."

"That's up to you and her. Why are you asking me?"

"I'm also here to say I'm sorry for your friend. I didn't know Alex well but he seemed nice."

"Thank you Rias. Sona and I are enjoying our breakfast and we will see you tomorrow at school."

She then nodded and went outside before teleporting away.

"Sooooo."

Sona looks up at me.

"What do you want to do? We have all day to ourselves."