Chapter 8 bands back together

After I picked a fight with the chicken I reached out to a few of my friends whom I've hunted with before. I of course called Dante and Andrew so there coming tomorrow, Alex will be coming in three days. But I'm standing outside of the airport terminal in Tokyo to pick up another old friend who I know can help. I went with my truck because they have some equipment for the game. After a few more minutes the automatic doors slid open and a girl with cargo pants and a black long sleeve crop top and red hair walked out of the building.

"Hey John. How have you been?"

"I've been alright all things considered."

Then a blond boy ran out warring something similar to the girl.

"Hey K.P. Where did you go? Oh hey it's my man John!"

"Hey Ron how have you and Kim been these days?"

"We're done really good. We just took down Dr draken in a building made of cheese."

"Huh... must be Wisconsin."

"Actually it was."

"Anyway I have the truck just over here."

"Oh you finished it?"

"Yeah I had lots of time to kill after we broke up."

We got into the truck and I started driving back to kouh. We went through a mc Ronald's drive through on the way. Eventually we reached kouh and Josh set up a place for Kim and Ron to stay. I then went to my trailer and found sona sitting at the table waiting for me.

"Hey sona. Sorry I haven't had the time to visit."

"That's understandable given that your participating in a rating game in a few days."

"Yeah so much to plan so little time."

"Do you have a strategy?"

"I think I have a half decent plan. I fully intend on kicking his ass."

"Would you like to go over your strategy with me?"

"That would be nice. Thanks sona."

We spent the rest of the night working out a strategy for the game.

"So because you're not a devil and don't have a peerage with specific rolls for everyone you have to assign everyone a piece. Obviously your a king and I'd assume Josh is going to be your queen piece in the game. Dante and Andrew are good rooks and Alex would work as a bishop. Kim would work as a bishop and ron would make a good pawn. I see you have another person coming who's that?"

"It's my younger brother Edward. He said he will come this time with his best friend and his girlfriend. All of them are exceptional swordsman."

"Ok so that solves your knights and another pawn so you're going to be fine."