Chapter 6 something familiar

I woke up in my bed only to find that sona was cuddled up to me. She seems happy. I pulled the blankets off of us only to find we where both naked. I then covered us up again and we just stayed like that for awhile. I then heard a knock on the door. Maybe if I'm quiet they'll fuck off... then I hear that knock again and it woke up sona who was still groggy from just waking up. She then seen me and she realized we where both naked and she got really red and embarrassed.

"D-Did we?"

"I don't know I can't remember... shhhh though someone's knocking on the door."

"Hey Casanova! I know your up don't be a ass!"

"He could be talking about anyone..."

"Hey lover boy!!! I know you're there! I was afraid that trailer was going to roll over it was rocking so much last night!"

Sona then got so red I thought she was going to burst.

"Could be anyones trailer... maybe?"

"Come on man! Dante and Josh are making breakfast. Yes there's going to be enough for you too sona!"

"Alright Fuck!!!! We're up! Now Andrew would you kindly fuck off?"

"Nope."

"I'm going for my gun."

"Don't do that. He's your friend."

"I'm getting Josh next!"

"Oh fuck we gotta get up!"

"What? Why?"

Andrew yells in again. "Because thunder thighs has beacon and isn't afraid to use it!"

We then got up and dressed and went outside where we seen Andrew sitting there looking very pleased with himself.

"Hey lovebirds. How was your night? It sounded like you had a good one. Woke everyone up even."

Josh walked out of the house.

"So are you guys a thing now?"

We looked at each other and she and I exchanged looks.

"No we're not. Whatever happened last night just happened."

"How boring..."

We turned around and seen Alex laying in a hammock.

"Well life is boring sometimes!"

"That's not what it sounded like last night John."

"I think I'm going to head home now..."

"We're only fucking with you. Mostly John because he is usually super serious all the time."

"I am not!!!"

Dante then slicks his gear back and does a mock John impression. "She killed my father. I will not rest until I reap her soul."

"That sounds nothing like me!"

Andrew does it next. "I will make her fear me before she dies. Everyone fears death."

"You know what screw you guys I'm going to get mc Ronald's for breakfast."

I then started walking to my truck with sona.

"Come on man! Breakfast is already ready! We where just trying to cheer you up. You seemed like you needed it after last night."

"Really Josh? Yeah at first he seemed really down but he sounded really up last night when he and sona got here."

"Maybe we should stay John."

"You sure you want to?"

"See! Sona gets it!!! Let's eat! Then school."