Chapter 10 a sore loser and some swords

"Congratulations lord death on your victory in the rating game."

"I just did what I said I'd do. Tell Rias she doesn't need to worry about him anymore."

"What would you like as a reward for your victory?"

"I want to be recognized as leader class level. Myself and the other horsemen."

"I will discuss it with sir zechs. However lord riser isn't satisfied with the results of the game and doesn't recognize it as valid as your not a devil."

"Sigh... fine where is he?"

"His engagement party."

"Take me. I'll deal with him myself just let my friend know where I'm going after you send me."

She then opened a magic circle and I walked through. I found myself at a door and it was massive. I summoned my sacred gear and I pushed the door open and walked through.

"So... the chicken is a cowered and a lier after all. When you make a deal with me you hold your end or you die."

"Lord riser what is the meaning of this?"

"Kill the human! Riser doesn't want him here!"

I think drew "hope" and killed the guards as they came.

"Riser Phoenix for your crimes of breaking your contract after losing the rating game I Johnathan Flint the Grimm reaper sentence you to death."

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Just a little entertainment I set up. As lord death has won against riser Phoenix in there rating game lord death has the right. He is of leader class after all."

I then drew "hope" and shot his knee caps and his belly before I shot his shoulders leaving him on his shattered knees I then walked up to him. He probably said something out of pride or arrogance but I didn't care enough to listen. To shut him up I grabbed his hair and held him up by it and put the barrel of "hope" into his mouth.

"You must really love the sound of your voice... shut the fuck up."

I then pulled the trigger blowing his head apart.

"Riser Phoenix your debt is settled."

I then just walked out of the hall and met Rias. She was in tears.

"Thank you... thank you... how can I ever repay you?"

"I didn't do this for you."

I then was handed a card by her. It summoned a griffin and I got on and rode off.

The next day I went to school and found sona.

"So are you going to stay in kouh?"

"I'll stay until the semester is over but I'll probably leave afterwards."

"What if... you had a reason... to stay?"

"Then I'd have to wouldn't I?"

She then leaned in and kissed me.

"I'd like to marry you one day johnathan flint. But to do that we will have to get to know each other better. Is that ok?"

"I'd like that. How about we start off with a date?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Wherever you like. Apparently sir zechs paid me a lot of money for helping his sister. Let's go somewhere nice."

Time skip a few weeks later.

"Hi welcome to mc Ronald's how can I take your order?"

"Of all the places we could have gone... and you chose here?"

She shrugged.

"I felt like a hamburger."

My phone started ringing. It's Andrew.

"Shit... I'll be right back can you order for us? Here."

I handed her some cash.

"Of course. I'll just order you a hamburger meal."

I then walk outside.

"Yo."

"They where stolen John."

"Your going to have to be more specific."

"Excalibur. Some of the fragments where stolen. The church is sending people to kouh to find them."

"I see... I'll let the devils know."

I then hang up and went back inside. Sona had two bags with our food ready.

"I assumed that was a work call?"

"Andrew said something that you and Rias need to know."

We then got in my truck and we drove to the school. When we arrived sona and I walked into the occult research clubroom.

"Rias we have to talk."

"Oh? What can I help you with John?"

"I just got a call from Andrew and he said that some of the Excalibur fragments where stolen from the church. There sending people here to find them."

I then seen kiba clench his fists. He looked like I did when I was after raynare.

"You ok mate?"

"I'm fine..."

"If you say so. So Rias I'm going to see if I can find them first. We don't need the church getting those back. After what my father told me they don't deserve to have them. In fact I'm going to try and destroy them."

"As I'm not your master I have no control over your decisions or your actions. However this is still devil territory I'd like to know what is going on and have a say."

"Of course I'll keep you updated. And with all do respect I'm a leader class now Rias. I'll do as i please."

"I understand. Sorry John."

"No worries. Josh and I are going to do some snooping around. I'll let you know what we find."

I then left the room and sona and I left for my trailer. When we arrived Josh, Andrew and Dante where chilling outside throwing darts.

"Don't miss Josh!"

He throws and it misses the board and it stuck into the wall.

"Damnit John!!"

"What? I said don't miss."

"So did you let the devils know? Oh hey sona."

"Hello Andrew. How are you fairing today?"

"I'm meh. But that's ok. John are we going sword hunting?"

"Yup."

"Sweet! It would be nice having a inventory of swords that I can summon at will at just the thought of the name."

"Naw that would be dumb. You can store anything you can hold in your hand that you want in your sacred gear bud."

"But can you imagine a sacred gear that could summon any sword that ever existed? I'd summon the original Excalibur all the time!"

"Dude you gotta get your head out of the stars. I can't imagine anyone with a sacred gear like that."

"Eh your probably right."

"Alright let's go hunting some swords!"